Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gdgdgdgdgd, awwwwwww oooohh the excitement!!!!!!! i no any gender wud be fine aslong as babys fine and healthy but is ther a gender ur hoping for?xxxx

nessie babe, hope u feel beta soon :hugs: you will be feeling great and glowing before you knw it x

rach, you have done enuf chick! Eggy can live upto 24hr so if u ovd late on saturday nite, like i did, the bd sun morning wud catch it if the swimmers from before didnt! But u used concieve +? That would help them live longer! Remember it only takes 1 of the lil guys! Ur far frm out! :hugs:

thanx ness!!!! i must say it was the worse birthday ever so boring my mum n dad poppd in for like 10mins and i didnt see any1 else really went to OH's mums 4 a roast dinner and i seen more of his fam than my own!!!! wasnt happy!!! how r u and beanie???xxxx happy 9 weeks sweety!!!! xxx its absoloutly flying!!! feels like yesterday ur ticker sed 3 weeks...days haha xxxx

aww poo!! hope you got some nice pressies to make up for it??

Me and beanie are good thank you sweetie - just suffering from some painful headaches that I think are sinus related :( boo!! But I think beanie is doing good had some cramps for first time in ages today so think some more stretching and growing is going on in there! Only 2.5 weeks til my 12 week scan it's flown by hasnt it?

xx

Rach, like Di said..you're not out!!! Only takes one time anywhere near OV :D

Loren, I honestly wouldn't mind a boy or a girl...but everyone is saying it's a boy, so boy has grown on me. :D

love u loren! Ya cookie monster is gud! Her breath is stinking of garlic! Watch out vamps. She found a clove sumwhere and bin chewin on it! Little grubber lol. Brandy, dam the 9day wait! Your havin a boy! :yipee:

Yeah, def sounds like infection, Nessie :(

Loren, beanie is doing well! We're finding out the gender in 9 days!!!!!

:cry: well i tried to get an appointment with the doctor and they can't get me in for another week - I have midwife in a week anyway so may as well wait til then!

Cant believe you find out gender in 9 days! OMG how exciting!!!

rach you are not out lady!! Wheres that PMA!! you sound like you've bd'd plenty and the conceive+ will have helped too!

nessie babe, hope u feel beta soon :hugs: you will be feeling great and glowing before you knw it x

Aww thanks Di honey - will just have to keep taking paracetamol when it gets bad and ride the storm hey?! Hope you're ok babes? xxx

I'm getting my mouse pad all greasy cuz I'm eating tortilla chips and beans lol MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

oh you silly moo! Well by the sounds of it you didnt need to anyway then :winkwink: perhaps your own "juices" are doing perfectly fine and well on their own hun!

thanx ness!!!! i must say it was the worse birthday ever so boring my mum n dad poppd in for like 10mins and i didnt see any1 else really went to OH's mums 4 a roast dinner and i seen more of his fam than my own!!!! wasnt happy!!! how r u and beanie???xxxx happy 9 weeks sweety!!!! xxx its absoloutly flying!!! feels like yesterday ur ticker sed 3 weeks...days haha xxxx

aww poo!! hope you got some nice pressies to make up for it??

Me and beanie are good thank you sweetie - just suffering from some painful headaches that I think are sinus related :( boo!! But I think beanie is doing good had some cramps for first time in ages today so think some more stretching and growing is going on in there! Only 2.5 weeks til my 12 week scan it's flown by hasnt it?

xx

wel i got in all £250 which i think is marvelous for it being my 22nd haha 200 ciggys :blush: off my nan and grandad, nail set and nail varnish frm OH's brother and girlfriend, my sister paid 4 my hair to be done and got money and alcohol off every1 else :) but ive give the alcohol away to my sister and kept 2 bottles for a ann summers party i'm going to on the 29th. then nomore drinking and back on the road to ttc!!! lol.

awwwww gdgdgdggd, well u did say ur OH was very tall so HIS little legs :p must be growing and growing and growing he he.awwww i'm sorry ur getting headaches and sinus pain huni!!!what a bitch!!! but end of the day its all for a good thing :) omg 2 and a half weeks til ur 12 week scan jesus christ it has flew that will be here in no time sweety!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rach listen to ur Scouse ...haha... u r wel and truely covered!!!!!! ino i keep saying this but wen i got my bfp i only BD CD10 and CD13 and what dya no i got my bfp so dnt worry huni ur covered!!!! uve dun all u can and more!!! xxxxxx

im fine nessie pooh thanks, my tears have dried up, dnt think theres any left! Think it actually dehydrated me and thats why no ewcm lol x

love u loren! Ya cookie monster is gud! Her breath is stinking of garlic! Watch out vamps. She found a clove sumwhere and bin chewin on it! Little grubber lol. Brandy, dam the 9day wait! Your havin a boy! :yipee:

love u lots Di!!!!!!! awwww gdgdgdg hahaha bless!!!! wel if Mia was a child she wud well and truely LIVE in the norty corner!!!! getting on my EFFING nerves constantly!!!! shes ruining everything!!! shes ate my flowers, my magic mat!!! (a mat at thye back door so it takes dirt off her paws) its been ther for a bout 2 weeks and i woke up yday to her with half of it in her mouth like she hadnt done anything, shes chewd my hose, shes ate about 7 pillows, shes now in the middle of TRYING to chew my garden table and chairs but i keep going out and spraying her which she hates but stil does it wen i turn my back!!! shes pulld washing off the line and has now claimd the yellow tea towel as her own, she dragd the big white bath towel across her shat, the list goes on hahaha, o and i had to laugh but wantd to pull my hair out, i poured pepper over the flowers the other day to stop her going near them and in the process i got pepper in my eye so i ran in crying to OH hahaha and as i turnd round Mia was runing into the flowers to nok the pepper off AND then licking and EATING the flowers walking away sneezing and rubbing her face into the grass then going back for another pepper fix!!!! OH keeps saying shes like that coz shes got a mother like u shes just as fukd up as u hahaha nice that isnt it!!! grrrrrrr shes such a big bitch!!! o and my rant is nerly over haha she wants u to play with her but if u touch her toys she does not like it atall!!!!!like the spoilt kid in nursery!!!xxxxxxxxx

im fine nessie pooh thanks, my tears have dried up, dnt think theres any left! Think it actually dehydrated me and thats why no ewcm lol x

awww honey pie!! I'll send you some of my CM (eurgh that's actually pretty gross!) you needed to grieve though chick it's not healthy to bottle it up - jeesh I cried for weeks when my hamster had cancer and had to be put to sleep so goodness knows what its like to loose a doggie who is part of your family for so long!xx

eww you ladies and your nasty foods lol you have put me off my breakfast

Loren im haveing a similar problem with one of my dogs but she is a 2 pound chihuahua but she has surely been trying my patience got up this am she had gotten out of her kennel made a terrible mess of my flower beds and im not even gonna say what she has done to my porch and outdoor chairs just thinking of it makes me gag UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"