Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, had to go do some stuff. Seems no one here can function without help from me lol. Sigh.

Nessie, if you're able to, I would go to the doc asap. Like I said before, no reason you should suffer. Unfortunately, sinus problems are very common in pregnancy..hopefully it's an infection that can be treated and not just swelling that they can do nothing about. I mean, I don't *hope* you have an infections, but you know what I mean lol.

If you can go, I'd say goooo!!! Feel better xo

The guys are here painting, finishing up things. Its still just the undercoat though, and only outside..I never realized all the work that goes into painting a house. Wow.

thanks hun - have decided to do some steam and eucolyptas oil to see if that helps and if by Wednesday it hasn't eased up I'm gonna go see the doctor as it's been 2 weeks now and if it is an infection then i'd rather get it cleared up than be miserable! It's just the right sinus it seems so perhaps it is an infection...??

Glad the painting etc is being finished up I bet you can't wait to be rid of work men!

This is probably gross but do you have any mucous and if so, is it bright green colored or very bitter/sour tasting at the back of your throat? That usually indicates infection. Doesn't mean you don't have one if those symptoms aren't there. Just throwing that out there.

helooo girlies just had a read back, how r u all??

congrats to the girlies who r or have just OV'd and congrats on the bfp shan!!! hope it eventually gets darker hun xxxxxx

happy,belated birthday loren!! how are you? we all missed you. what you been upto? xx

Oh I missed a birthday!? Happy belated Bday, Loren ..glad to see you back :hugs:

Kirstie, hows bubs treating you? :D Love your bump piccy!

happy,belated birthday loren!! how are you? we all missed you. what you been upto? xx

thank uuuu kirstie!!! spud lux absoloutly fab on ur scan!!!! i am so over the moon 4 u chick that this time is ur time!!! u must b so excited!!!! am ok, feel quite sick today just hope am not catching the bug thats goin round, not in the mood to be hugging the toilet feel awful today!!!! really tired and nauseas as fook!!!! lol how r u and spud chick??? ive missed u lot loads!!!! but i'm hardly on because Mia is being 1 big bitch lately!!!! proper annoyong and shes getting right on my last wick today!!!nothin much hun was very very very drunk on friday and even mor drunk on satday haha, didnt feel too hungova yesterday but today i feel as if i drank myself unconcious lastnyt!!!!!u??xxxxxxxxx

thank u brandy :D spent my birthday feeling a little worse 4 wer yday haha but it went away afta i had my bday breakfast off OH but the tiredness stayd all day :( how r u and beanie baby????xxxxxx

thank u girls 4 my happy birthdays :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is probably gross but do you have any mucous and if so, is it bright green colored or very bitter/sour tasting at the back of your throat? That usually indicates infection. Doesn't mean you don't have one if those symptoms aren't there. Just throwing that out there.

yeah its bright green hun - my mouth is constantly tasting gross so can't tell about sour taste unfortunately lol!

Loren happy belated birthday I didnt know it was your birthday! xx

thanx ness!!!! i must say it was the worse birthday ever so boring my mum n dad poppd in for like 10mins and i didnt see any1 else really went to OH's mums 4 a roast dinner and i seen more of his fam than my own!!!! wasnt happy!!! how r u and beanie???xxxx happy 9 weeks sweety!!!! xxx its absoloutly flying!!! feels like yesterday ur ticker sed 3 weeks...days haha xxxx

haha, yer ive gon by my last few cycles and i OV around CD15-17 but i'm not TTC this month, weve BD once this month and that was CD20 with me having my bday ect i didnt want to try and then no i'm drinking alot this month so next month i have no partys or birthdays so going to start TTC agen in june :) xxxxxxxxxx i'm CD23 today xxx

heya loren! :hugs: missed u chick! Have u ovd? Rachel, you ovd cd11. You are 2dpo with me. When ur temp rises higher than the previous 6 temps you knw thats when u ovd! X

Feb- cd18, March- cd16, April - cd14, then agen ther the days i suposably OV'd xxxx

Yeah, def sounds like infection, Nessie :(

Loren, beanie is doing well! We're finding out the gender in 9 days!!!!!

I hope I did enough cause didn't bd on cd11 only mornng of cd12 and then cd10 :( I'm out boooooo

hiiii Di!!!! ive missd u lots n lots!!!!u ok? i txt u bk this mornin huni i was ded to the world in bed last nyt wen u txt!!! yer i'm guessing by past cycles ive missd OV, we only BD'd 1ce this month and that was CD20!! but i'm not to botherd i'm thinking nw :( shud have stayd TTC but then agen i wud have swayed the chance anyway with the amount of drinking i have done this weekend and technically i'd be DPO so it wouldnt b fair if ther was a bean growing its little tush in ther lol.hows cookie been??? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back