Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wel i got in all £250 which i think is marvelous for it being my 22nd haha 200 ciggys :blush: off my nan and grandad, nail set and nail varnish frm OH's brother and girlfriend, my sister paid 4 my hair to be done and got money and alcohol off every1 else :) but ive give the alcohol away to my sister and kept 2 bottles for a ann summers party i'm going to on the 29th. then nomore drinking and back on the road to ttc!!! lol.

awwwww gdgdgdggd, well u did say ur OH was very tall so HIS little legs :p must be growing and growing and growing he he.awwww i'm sorry ur getting headaches and sinus pain huni!!!what a bitch!!! but end of the day its all for a good thing :) omg 2 and a half weeks til ur 12 week scan jesus christ it has flew that will be here in no time sweety!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooh £250 is great!! You got any plans on what you want to spend it on? Good idea for the alcohol - just have a a glass or two (rather than a bottle) if you fancy it, nice way to wind down on a Friday after the working week! I had a few glasses of wine 3 days before my bfp so it wont hurt just don't get shitfaced :haha:

I know - I hope this bubs takes after Mark and his sister they've got endless legs and slim physiques! I'm short and stumpy lol like an ooompa loompa! I'm gonna call beanie "Little Legs" from now on! thanks hun! he he!

The sinus pain and headaches sucks but you're defo right it's all for a good cause and I can take paracetamol so sure I'll manage! I know it's flown by hasn't it I just can't wait to tell all my friends!! Then they'll know why I've been turning down all their invites on nights out ha ha!

xxx

Nessie seems I have had a constant cold since my bfp not sure how much is from being pregnant or allergies but its sure a pain I go around most of the day with at least half my head stopped up hope the midwife can give you something to ease the pressure and stop the headaches

omg ness ur hamster had cancer!!! that is so sad!!!! i had a sirian hamster who bit like fuk haha i was a kid tho so wen she died i wasnt phased atal which sounds bad but coz she bit we didnt really bond i found her ded i thort she was asleep so i poked her with a pencil n she was like a rock...bless!!xxxxx

:hugs: :kiss: Di, cookie will bring u so much happiness now and help u grieve alot quicker physically!! love u babe xxxxxx

haha awwwww nicole!!! ther little buggers rnt they!!! bless ur little chihuahua!!!whats his/her name??xxxxxx

thanks Nicole honey! Sorry to hear you've been suffering with them too they suck! Pharmacist just said to try steaming over a bowl with a towel over my head. The AC at work doesnt help either!

Our new chandelier is up!!!!! So gorgeous :D

Sorry, felt the need to share haha. I think this renovating has driven me completely bonkers.

lol Brandy glad things are starting to come together haveing your home turned upside down is always stressfull but the end result well worth it

wel i got in all £250 which i think is marvelous for it being my 22nd haha 200 ciggys :blush: off my nan and grandad, nail set and nail varnish frm OH's brother and girlfriend, my sister paid 4 my hair to be done and got money and alcohol off every1 else :) but ive give the alcohol away to my sister and kept 2 bottles for a ann summers party i'm going to on the 29th. then nomore drinking and back on the road to ttc!!! lol.

awwwww gdgdgdggd, well u did say ur OH was very tall so HIS little legs :p must be growing and growing and growing he he.awwww i'm sorry ur getting headaches and sinus pain huni!!!what a bitch!!! but end of the day its all for a good thing :) omg 2 and a half weeks til ur 12 week scan jesus christ it has flew that will be here in no time sweety!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooh £250 is great!! You got any plans on what you want to spend it on? Good idea for the alcohol - just have a a glass or two (rather than a bottle) if you fancy it, nice way to wind down on a Friday after the working week! I had a few glasses of wine 3 days before my bfp so it wont hurt just don't get shitfaced :haha:

I know - I hope this bubs takes after Mark and his sister they've got endless legs and slim physiques! I'm short and stumpy lol like an ooompa loompa! I'm gonna call beanie "Little Legs" from now on! thanks hun! he he!

The sinus pain and headaches sucks but you're defo right it's all for a good cause and I can take paracetamol so sure I'll manage! I know it's flown by hasn't it I just can't wait to tell all my friends!! Then they'll know why I've been turning down all their invites on nights out ha ha!

xxx

hmmmmmm well i'm not sure i want a blackberry but i think i might do sum retail therapy insted lol.yeeee i'm not a big drinker anyway ive got stumak problems so i hate the morning after!!! hahaha awwww ur not an oompa loompa hahaha from ur pix u luk quite tall and a slim physique urself huni!!!! me n OH weigh the same but hes near 6ft and i'm 5ft5 so wer hes slim i'm like this little round thing haha i wna tone up mor than lose weight fot the simple fact i dont wana lose my DD's haha.awwww little legs!!!! haha ur welcum, u'll have to but it on ur sig he he.awwww yer :D ooooh bet ur excited to tel them, i dnt no how ur not sweating everytym u have a conversation with them haha bursting at the seems to tell them now.hahaha ino any money ur friends say wen u tel them, i bloody well new u wer pregnant!!!!haha xxxxxxxxxxxx

me too! I had a big response to Loren's post about her dead hamster too but lost it boo!! xx

hahahha i was thinking the same thing Di!!!!! xxxx nerly ada fit!!!nw that i am getting my fix of the 4C's agen haha xxxx

hmmmmmm well i'm not sure i want a blackberry but i think i might do sum retail therapy insted lol.yeeee i'm not a big drinker anyway ive got stumak problems so i hate the morning after!!! hahaha awwww ur not an oompa loompa hahaha from ur pix u luk quite tall and a slim physique urself huni!!!! me n OH weigh the same but hes near 6ft and i'm 5ft5 so wer hes slim i'm like this little round thing haha i wna tone up mor than lose weight fot the simple fact i dont wana lose my DD's haha.awwww little legs!!!! haha ur welcum, u'll have to but it on ur sig he he.awwww yer :D ooooh bet ur excited to tel them, i dnt no how ur not sweating everytym u have a conversation with them haha bursting at the seems to tell them now.hahaha ino any money ur friends say wen u tel them, i bloody well new u wer pregnant!!!!haha xxxxxxxxxxxx

why not try to get a refurbished blackberry? that way you can do some retail therapy too!

Lol I'm only 5'1" lol OH is 6ft and I'm usually a size 10 so not a little dumpling he he! Toning up is great long as you're at a healthy bmi then you dont need to diet at all! I always say everything in moderation I've never believed in diets just healthy eating - I live by the 80/20 rule 80% of the time eat healthy (Mon-Fri) then 20% eat what you want (Sat-Sun). Lifes boring if you can't treat yourself!

I think most of my friends think I have sold them out for Mark lol and that I'm being boring but I'll be like no the reason I've not been coming out boozing is cos I'm up the duff ha ha!

Sorry to hear you have tummy troubles chick - I feel your pain I suffered 3.5 years in and out of hospital and stuff with mine before they diagnosed coeliac - even had the cheek to tell me I had chlamydia and caused myself infertility! Never had an STI in my life! Cheeky bstds!! xxx

why not try to get a refurbished blackberry? that way you can do some retail therapy too!

Lol I'm only 5'1" lol OH is 6ft and I'm usually a size 10 so not a little dumpling he he! Toning up is great long as you're at a healthy bmi then you dont need to diet at all! I always say everything in moderation I've never believed in diets just healthy eating - I live by the 80/20 rule 80% of the time eat healthy (Mon-Fri) then 20% eat what you want (Sat-Sun). Lifes boring if you can't treat yourself!

I think most of my friends think I have sold them out for Mark lol and that I'm being boring but I'll be like no the reason I've not been coming out boozing is cos I'm up the duff ha ha!

Sorry to hear you have tummy troubles chick - I feel your pain I suffered 3.5 years in and out of hospital and stuff with mine before they diagnosed coeliac - even had the cheek to tell me I had chlamydia and caused myself infertility! Never had an STI in my life! Cheeky bstds!! xxx

hmmmm not a bad idea that actually ness!!!!

awwwww ur tiny!!!!! yeahhhh thats a gd idea but i eat shit constantly!!!! which i shudnt bt i just dnt do healthy i compl;etely changed my diet wen i got preg tho but stil it ended 2 weeks later so next time am not changen to healthy just gna cut dwn on crap and involve healthy into it.hahaha awww ano bt i bet wen they do find out they will then undastand which will be better lol.thanx huni, ive got gastritis, since ive taken 1 of my tablets for acid refluxy thing...Lanzaprazole... i feel much better now.omg how cheeky r they!!!!!how did u not smak that doc/nurse!!!!xxx

ino!!!wat the fuk!!!!y take the sigs away :S xxxxxxxxxxx

its only in our thread who have lost the sigs!!!!!xxx

o no take tha bk, ur sig will work in different threads just not this 1 :S xx

whats that al bout? Weve been moved to groups section too! Nt fair! I want our sigis bk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"