Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just work in a boring office doing boring crap! just watching everybody loves raymond and she's preg with their twins....! Pregnant ladies everywhere! Can i test yet?!

Right TMI working

So when checking my CP today i felt a tiny little pimple right next to the opening... im sure i felt this last month around o too? Might go doctors

I had that too, didn't go to docs but when I felt it one day it burst (sorry if you're having tea!) wasn't anyhting bad though as I had a smear just after which was normal.

yeah i had a smear last year that was ok so fx. i will monitor it! How are you hun? where are you in your cycle? xx

ps... check out my countdown ticker... 2 dpo! I put in a higher temp on FF for tomorrow (then removed it) and it showed O as CD11... earliest ever! And its telling me 11 days til testing.. dont be stupid, its only 6 days til testing!!

i get spots in the weirdest places so wouldn't put it past me. Had 1 on my nipple once bleeding left a scar evil pot squeezer that I am. I'mnot worried but if your comfyshowing ya doc ya bits go. I'm waiting untilI really needtoformy smear or getting pg

defo go for a smear jo... it could save your life. when was your last one?

i tried to get one a few months ago. The nursesaid they wouldn't look at it because i was to young I should be called in the next year. We have no family history of cervial issues

they should see you at 25, i got seen at 21 as i was just before they changed the dates then had one last year so im not due one for 18 mths x

So dinner is being cooked, im tired, and creamy cm... oops is that a symptom you are spotting rach?!

hahahah i thought that!!!!!

Girls i soooooooooooooooo wana be pregnant !

noo i just want ababy.pregnant does not sounda bundle of laughs from our ladies here

i'm taht already,i wasgetting sterilising stuff for a friend ofours andmatt left the 4 pack ofcoke with me. can you imagine looks i got as i luggd it all to the asda checkout

yeah i had a smear last year that was ok so fx. i will monitor it! How are you hun? where are you in your cycle? xx

I'm CD14 today but not even trying this month, not been too well so it's been put to the back of my mind. Fx'd for you though :thumbup:

thought so.
Eughhate the fact I can feel everything going on down there. Would so love the tweaking cramps to be implantation but not that stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back