Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooer wat the hell!!!!! u wud have thort the person whos done it would have given us a heads up on what they wer doing!!xxx

hmm something happened to one of the maca threads also I dont like the fact I dont see everyones siggy thats the way I keep track of where most ladies are at

Yay are siggys are back WHEWW now if we could just figure out why we have been moved

lol Yes thats a good thing I was almost in a panic thought id lost you all

yerrrr i second that aswel di!!! wellll ive gota go the walk in centre with brad, Mia has just got her paw stuk and was screeching like mad so brad ran into her little room and was trying to pull her paw out gently but because she was screaming and it was hurting brad made it feel worse so she though it was him hurting her so shes bit his wrists to death and his foot, am proper fuming as his mum is saying ive gota watch her because she mite turn agen and my point was she never fukn turnd she was in pain and though it was brad doing it shes not gna understand that he was trying to help her, but now hes just gon out to her to basically let her no its all alrite (wel his wrists rnt) and she is petrified of him!!!! keeps running to me to protect her!!!so i'll be back in a little while!! o and mias ok shes not bleeding or limping xxxx love u ladies xxxxxxxxxxx wooo siggys r back haha xxxxxxxxxxxx

Poor Brad and Mia hope his wounds arnt to bad maybe have him try and give her a treat when you get back and she has settled some

well im gonna get off here for a bit to bad the house wont clean itself and do laundry Id have alot more free time if it did I cant complain though not like I have loads of work

Hey lesley,
Just hay feaver, certain chillis(don't know which 1) and penicciln
what up?

imok thanks.
FF hasnow taken over the idea I'vo'd
only issue is i woke at 2 and tempwas 36.53 and i woke up at 4.20 and it's 36.32 i used the higher one tee hee

just work in a boring office doing boring crap! just watching everybody loves raymond and she's preg with their twins....! Pregnant ladies everywhere! Can i test yet?!

Right TMI working

So when checking my CP today i felt a tiny little pimple right next to the opening... im sure i felt this last month around o too? Might go doctors

ohhh i thought thatwas normal iv had summit like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g