Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaattttt.... outted Why?

Hey Rachel, when are you going to POAS?? :haha: I can't so someone has too ya know... hehehe

Jo, are you in the making of a BFP too WOOHOOO... Sorry I'm behind, tryn to catch up

Brandy Love the Bump... I'm soo happy for you!!

There has been so much going on here lately its weird...

it IS weird!

Let me update you...

All the preggo ladies are fine and dandy (a few bit sicky, but all bubs healthy)

Loren just got drunk lots on her birthday weekend! :drunk:

Diane, Jo and myself have just o'd in the last 3/4 days and are testing together. :test:

Gem is probably o'ing right this second hence why she's not here! :sex: She is testing with us!!

Shan has got BFP but not posted much in here since :shrug:

Think baby and bump was having a tidy up so put our long thread in groups xx

Um.... help anyone?

Im hoping the ash cloud goes away so i can get on my :plane:

ive got tweaks too jo! Neva had any last cycle! Only get them the cycles when i ov, oh and we have the same bd pattern lol. Hi randy & mrs bb1! X

Hi Diane, hope puppy is being well behaved

This has got to be the best smilie :flasher:

Heres a recent pic of my not so lil man!

Attachments

• Baby! 049.jpg
    Baby! 049.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
Igot a goos SS as I was leaving. Nausea and cramps thought I would hurl whist sat at some lights. I now haveslightly salted popcorn. lol Diane atleast 1 of us has to get it write. Hi Kim

hiya !!!!!!!

haha rach, yep BD b4 and :sex: last night, not sure if ive ov'd yet??? ive not had my usual ewcm yet....but last month on cd23 i had bad headaches and was roastin hot and i am again this month too!! is that a sign of ov or ov coming?? then cd24 i got ewcm and then cd25 got the most ewcm so im totally confused!! hehe went to ann summers b4 and brought a kinky outfit so oh will be BD every nite 4 sure this week even if he is grumpy!!! god im so clever!! haha!! i am gona get that BFP!!!!

hows everyone?? wooooo twinges di!! xxxxxxx

oh and went all hot but was running around in jumper

hi, well i just googled it and it says can get headaches b4 ov so think it will be soon.

hi brandy and jo

Gem!!!
Yup Brandy he's cute. Big furry beast. Icannot believe I am SSIng I'm just daft as abrush.how is everyone?

lol.all in the line of duty as Nicole has stopped nagging everyone to test. talking of her where is she?

I think she added me to facebook ...If it wasn't her, I have a Nicole stranger on there now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"