Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its deffinate at 4 dpo and confident at 5. I just prefer 5 lol

I talked to Shan today and Im happy that she got her BFP.

Me too. She deserves it...as do all the lovely ladies on this thread. Well, I am going to lay down and try to get rid of my headache. Talk to you all tomorrow.:hugs:

aww feel better Callie.
Yup I saw that or do you mean spoke on the phone? Everyone deserves their BFPS

feel better Callie and sleep well night girlie
I texted back and forth with her. yup everyone does deserve bfp and those who haven't gotten them yet should be happy for those who got theres

yup yup. Still need a piccy fix lol.
I don't have a test in the house it's like I have withdrawel

she'll post when she can!
lol! if i had any i'd have to hide them or my parents will question me. lol

I can imagine so.
I have to wait 36 hours before i can test its tooo long lol

aww sorry to hear that Jo. hope it's bfp for you

i'm teasing. I can't figure out how to entertain myself

aww! well imma go read the next installment of the vampire academy series. night night

fell asleep and goin back to sleep. EVERYONE one this thread is happy for EVERYONE who GETS their bfp shey, why wudnt they be? Lol. We are all in this together. Nite jo babe x

morning gals

How is everyone?

Callie congrats on 10 weeks (nearly 11 wowzers!) and Nicole happy 16 weeks chica!

Can't wait for someone to start testing on here! Lots of great ss'ing just need someone to poas!!

AFM back at work today ugh! Feeling much better though but very tired still. Have a large glass of water in front of me and just can't face it - I know water doesnt taste of anything but it makes me feel sick boo!! xx

iyaaaa ness, am fine thanx chick.how r u??glad ur feeling better huni xxxx

Hi all im 4 days late and BFN's!

Just done a digi....Not pregnant....mmmmm

Anyway I cracked it open..( i know your not meant to, but who hasnt hehe)

The lines were there,,,like normal...but the side of the lines are as darker as the control lines and the rest of the line is soooooooooooo faint.....hmmmm
oh well!! Have to wait and see!!

How are we all??

oooh no hun never crack the digis open! They don't work like normal tests and there are always lines visible (i believe there are always 3 lines in there...) but wait a couple more days and retest, they're not very sensitive the digis anyway!

Loren thanks babe yeah feeling much better thank you - just eatn a gluten free hot cross bun yummy!! A bit tired and drained today but hey least I havent been sick again thankfully!

Hope you're ok babe! xxx

Hi all

Is it time for someone to test yet??? I need my fix. :D

I'm sitting here eating sour straws and then I complain about the weight I'm putting on so fast!

didnt no u cud break a digi aprt haha thort it wud go off, i think its crap the fact it lasts 24 hrs!!!xxx

how cum u eat gluten free things ness?? i always mean to ask but 4get.awww ano yer bt stil least uno "little legs" hehe is growing well and truely greatly!!!! was ok this morning but.....am in 1 of them moods today wer feeln dwn n shitty!!!! avina bad jealous day wer alls i can think is i shud be 21 weeks 5 days pregnant!!!only feel this way wen am alone!!!!getn on my friggn nervs!!!think after watching this morning on itv made it set in agen!!!arghhh. xxxxxx

hey brandy, al pee 4ya nt that itl b bfp haha havnt ttc this month.only BD once this month!!!!!!haha.eeuuwww sour things r vile!!! o wel u have an excuse 4 gaining weight haha :p xxxx and judgin by ur piccie u luk absoloutly fine!!!! with a fab-tastic bump!!!!xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"