Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a cupcake Ugh dont know why i ate it I had to much spaghetti tonight it seems to be the only thing that settles on my stomach pretty good and thats just weird before my bfp I couldnt hardly eat it my stomach would get all messed up

thanks girls only 22 more to go my ob will deliver me at 38 weeks and should get my scan next month Im always so nerveous till I get that just thinking about it makes my stomach turn

did u say i hav permission to go to bed jo? Lol. Aww tookie! Cud be pukey? Lol x

I just got to see tookie move she is climbing up the glass pretty neat but in a weird way lol

Anyone have suggestions on how to get rid of really bad cramp?

Jo is going to her upstairs office and is back on her slow laptop so she said may be a bit before she makes it back and im gonna go rock the lo he is restless tonight and doesnt want to lay down so goodnight lovely ladies speak to you all tomorrow

At the wheel Diane are you mad?
Not so slow no it would seem

Everyone calls me Callie, Diane.
How is it going? I had to try and eat something so I could take my vitamin.
Jo, I think that your chart looks much more promising this time. I think ff has it right.

it only just dawned on me i just plain might not have o'd though I thonk the weirdness in my body s hormone related.
Thanks for the vitamin reminder.
Hows you and the old computer?

Sorry..got booted.lol:haha:
I am doing ok Shey. Baby gave me a couple of days off and has come back with a vengence today. I have been feeling sick all day and have had a headache since wakening up this morning.

aww Im sorry to hear that Callie! hope you feel better

I am like a fish. I have been very thirsty since becoming pregnant. I think that I just had a hormone surge today. I had some stretching cramps in my hip and of course the nausea. I think baby is just having a growth spurt.
I think that you ovulated Jo. FF is usually pretty acurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back