Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya girlies! Ness glad ur feelin a bit beta chicky! Tired is beta than sicky anyday! Brandy yuk sourz, making my jaws clentch at the thought lol loren! :hugs: great to see you around! U heard bk frm wm hill yet? Girls, im poas everyday for ya :flower: and ssing like mad! Ive got a sore back today and kinda feel like af is coming? But if ov is rite, shes nt due for 9days! X

didnt no u cud break a digi aprt haha thort it wud go off, i think its crap the fact it lasts 24 hrs!!!xxx

how cum u eat gluten free things ness?? i always mean to ask but 4get.awww ano yer bt stil least uno "little legs" hehe is growing well and truely greatly!!!! was ok this morning but.....am in 1 of them moods today wer feeln dwn n shitty!!!! avina bad jealous day wer alls i can think is i shud be 21 weeks 5 days pregnant!!!only feel this way wen am alone!!!!getn on my friggn nervs!!!think after watching this morning on itv made it set in agen!!!arghhh. xxxxxx

aww so sorry you feel so down sweetie - it must be very hard thinking "what if" :hugs: xxx

I'm allergic to wheat and gluten chick - it's called coeliac disease. IT's basically an autoimmune disease and if I eat anything containing wheat or gluten my body starts attacking it's own tissues and I stop absorbing nutrients which leads to all sorts of problems not to mention crippling pain and blood in poops it's not nice at all. The most difficult thing is that the only stuff I want to eat is the stuff I can't have like a nice thick slice of cold white bread smothered in butter mmmmmmm! Plus it's in tomato ketchup, some soups, gravies etc I have to check everything! My gluten free substitutes are pretty crappy they're rock hard and crumbly boo!!

xxx

heya girlies! Ness glad ur feelin a bit beta chicky! Tired is beta than sicky anyday! Brandy yuk sourz, making my jaws clentch at the thought lol loren! :hugs: great to see you around! U heard bk frm wm hill yet? Girls, im poas everyday for ya :flower: and ssing like mad! Ive got a sore back today and kinda feel like af is coming? But if ov is rite, shes nt due for 9days! X

aww thanks sweetie yeah defo tired is better I can cope with that! Tummy still a bit sensitive and had some small waves of nausea but nothing I can't deal with. Trying to eat a vegetable broth something easy to digest!

ooh yay for poas!! good signs for backache sweetie! I got a dull dragging sensation and backache for a few days in 2ww woo hoo!!

x

thanx Di :hugs: oooooooh i hope this month is ursssssss!!!!!! its marys month isnt is, uno jesus's mum haha so hopefully she will zap u with a likkle bit of her luck she didnt even have sex!!!! lucky cow haha.yer i didnt get it :( 1st job ive been to an interview 4 and neva got :( o wel onto the next xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx u ok huni? xxxx

ano its getn hard now al b a bleedn big rek on the 24th of september.bt am feeln ok nw thanx nessie pooooh, watching the tall men on channel 4 got a love a bit of clark gable handsome man he is!!! haha ad rather be watching him in gone with the wind tho adore that film!! awwwwwwwwwww boooooooo that dusnt sound fun atal!!!! sorry u have to eat shit food bbe :( :O O EM GEEEE does that mean u have to eat a roast dinner without gravy!?!?!?! that is against the law haha xxxxxxxxx

ha ha ha yes he was a very handsome man wasn't he?!

no it's no fun at all it's even harder now I'm pregnant - before I would have risked the occasional thing every couple of months but it's not worth it for bubs sake now. Well Mark's mum makes us a roast dinner every Monday and she makes gravy with the meat juices and a sneaky bit of red wine :winkwink: so I have that. But I can't have yorkshire puddings! I'd rather skip the gravy and have yorkshires lol!

Sorry about the job - it's just not the right one for you at this time but the right one will come along I'm sure of it xx

there is hope then ness! Either that or i need a new mattress :haha: my friend has coileacs ness, but she always eats things she shudnt! Bad girl! X

:haha: lets look on the bright side and mark it as a symptom lady!

Yeah I suffer too badly if I cheat - usually laid up with diahrrea, blood in stools and terrible pain and headaches if I do eat it - some people can tolerate a bit in their diet though. I've found the longer I cut it out, the less I'm able to tolerate!

x

haha yes he was, i definatly wudnt have sed no hahaha :blush: looks like a man with experience!!!!hahaha

oooooo god no i hate yorkshire puds!!love me gravy i have cups ov it if i feel peckish bt dnt want a meal haha, i love sprouts to!!!! yum!!! oooh no i cnt have alcohol in my food or with my food dnt no y, yerrr its worth it for ur little legs (bubs) lol.

ino huni, looked a little complicated anyway bt stil jobs a job i supose!! thanx huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ya, am ok loz! You will be absolutely fine 24th sept babe! You will have a bun in the oven to look forward to, so focus on that babe. I would have had a 12yr old loren, how fkd up is that? Lol. U neva 4get, but with another baba it wudnt be so painful! X

ya, am ok loz! You will be absolutely fine 24th sept babe! You will have a bun in the oven to look forward to, so focus on that babe. I would have had a 12yr old loren, how fkd up is that? Lol. U neva 4get, but with another baba it wudnt be so painful! X

gdgdgdgdgdgdgd.av gta good feeling 4 u tho this month bbe coz u wernt thinkn ttc u just happend to think ooo ov that was it u didnt temp ect so i gt reall good feelings 4 u this month babe.wel i hope i get my bfp next month so that i can stil b ur bump buddie!!! awww i ope so coz ino u girls feel the same just wna b pregnant so that we cn stop temping n obsesing!!!am relaxd this month bt god nos wat next month wil b like wen am actually ttc agen haha.i wil do thanx chick!!!!omg haha that is madness!!!!lol.true huni so true!!! wel my fury child is driving me round the bloody bend!!!shes gt a problem with birds haha, and thers this magpie that nos what its doing and its flew off and brought its wood pigeon mate bk with it!!! so mias goin absoloutly crazy barkn growln runnen round the garden nokn everything ova!!!! haha am made up she likes the garden n will actually get in her cage herself and sleep ther (we dnt shut the cage door unless thers kids here) so ino if and when i get preggers shes not going to have to get use to things that she isnt now.although she is real atatchd to me now, if brad shouts at her she runs away stops and gets in the pounce postion wen i shout she wlks ova to me and drops to the floor and gets on her bk then gets up and goes and sulks at the bottom of the garden!!! haha bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww thank u babe :) :hugs: :kiss: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

your posts always make me smile loren :hugs: just so funny imagining those birds ganging up on mia! Aww and she sounds like a lil sweetiepie. You wil hav ur bfp in nxt to no time, i promise :flasher: x

im hungry, had my cocopops now gona have toast. Wish i had sardines in tomato or bbq sauce to put on it! Hmmm, craving? :haha: love ya loren :flower:

:hi: girls. I got a darker faint line on a different test last night.

How are you all?

I am gonna be out running errands.

Diane that made me gag reading that ...lol

:sick: sardines I almost threw up in my mouth lol

Great news on the darker test Shan :happydance: x

:O did u just show me ur lady garden diane!!!in association with my bfp hahahahaha, awwww thanx bbe :) :hugs: i love that i make u smile :D haha if only they kickd her ass and got her into shape then thatd b gd haha bt that wont appe n she will just eat them hahah.just watchd a video on youtube on how to read ur dog or how to spk dog or stn, and bloody hell u dnt realise what what means!!! good video dusnt giv much away but enuff to no.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee diane!!!!! that is disgustn, thats gta b a craving!!!!its to disgusting nt to be haha eeeeeeeeeeeeee av gt watery mouth nw hahaha. love u lots and lots and loads Di!!!!! :flow: :flower: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahahaha am nt prego and it made me gag!!!! sardines alone r absolutly disgustn anyway!!!!! thats fab bout the darker test shan!!!wen u get 1 that u can c ona pic pt it up on here bbe wer all in anticipation to see this bfp!!!!!!lol.norty lady keeping us waiting!!!!!lol. :) am fine thanx hun u ?xxx

oh yeah i cant remeber if ive told any of you but have i told u about what happend to mia before we were given her????xxxxxx

Hahahahaha! I was Reading on my phone!! I sooo bored at work! Guess what, if you drop a negative digi it changes to 3+ prenant! I'm so Doing that this month hahaha!

Can I pee yet! No symptoms sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back