Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brandy.

Ugh I gotta leave to take DS to get his hair cut
I feel like I need to sleep now!

Test away! can't wait to see your 2 lines :D

I'm doing ok..although I am soooo very tired right now. Made a big dinner..was on my feet a lot today and now I'm crashing. Guess I will tell DH goodnight and head to bed...he won't be ready for sleep yet as it's only 10 pm lol.

Hope you are well!!! :hugs:

am fine brandy! Tell him to come to bed and you will tire him out! Haha. Not long till you find out babys gender! You must be excitd! Where has kirstie and spud got to i wonder?x

So my day became suprisingly open for a few hours...so I am back.
Jo, I got 88 points the cycle that I conceived.
I just had a craving for an italian sub and was excited to read that salami and pepperoni are ok to have while pregnant. Deli meats are not ok, but salami and pepperoni are processed in a way that they are ok to have. I have to jump on meat cravings when I get them as I so rarely want meat these days.

Hey Callie.
Damn I am 80 points short.
Gassy pain has now been diagnosed as heart burn. As I never get it I didnt know this

Yay my snails arrived there little bitty babies still ugly though lol as long as they keep me from haveing to clean the tank as much then I can deal with UGLY

Callie meat isnt at the top of my list much either seems pasta is the food of choice right now

Diane your gonna flip when you poas and get to lines with all this practice you have been doing lol

Brandy go get some rest Id love it if my dh stayed up past me lol but he is always snoreing away by the time i make it to bed

Jo another sign heartburn when you never get it add it to the list

All ready there Nicole. I got rennies and gavascon. Rennies worked until i ate a bleeding sweet

I only got 88 points the day I got my positive.....plus, I am not sure the points mean a whole lot anyways. If you don't get many symptoms, then your points don't go up much.

ok im gonna go lay down for a bit seems something hasnt settled well ill bbiab

so nicole, how did the snails smell? Ur gona have a tank full of them cos theyre gona get jiggy n multiply! I think ur getin ur bfp jo! Why no deli meats callie? X

There is something called "listeria" which you can get from deli meats. It is bad if you are pregnant. But, salami and pepperoni are processed differently, so they are better options.

DAmn missed youNicole. Probably tomorrow or friday Got to get tests

Hey hope I get a higher temp tomrrow again then a nice dip on Friday then a rise on sat and bfp on Sunday... Not asking much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"