Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they werent bad. tomatos and bacon on toast. lets see how this goes down

hiya every1... how are yall?? jus been catchin up, every1 seems okay!! :) anythin iv missed?? glad 2 c loren back, missed u huny xxx 4dpo is gud rach, thats only a week til testin, dont know if ive ovd yet!! but me and oh bd everyday so far in "suposedly" fertile time so will c. can i ask u girls wat u think?? down ther feels more closed, ive had slight cm over 2day and past 2 days and only wen ive gon searchin hav had stretchy cm, im convinced its cm and not spermies but i gues i cud be wrong?? eugh!! y cant ov just be on time!! please giv advice lol
yay di on ur symptoms!! hope its ur month like loren sed stress free!!! awww we so need to see some BFPS its been ages!! xxxxxxxxx

nicole u give another meaning to snail mail lol. Im obviously pretty slow, it took me so long to think that up! Lol x

I'm no good with CP Gem - I only ever checked mine once at 7dpo and it was low and hard and open lol I was convinced i was out so sat and cried in the bath ha ha

Rach - Aunt Flo is ace love it - don't actualy love AF but you know what I mean lol

Dang ness a symptom I was ignoring CP hasnot been high in agesor my fingers are getting longer

lol Jo - it changes all the time during the day - make sure you check it at the same time to mark any changes if you do track it

hi shey

aww thanks u2 xxxx just dont wana miss ov , been tryin so hard but its goin on im cd25 now!!!! lol want a break!!! ha

ummm cp feels low and closed and hard thats if im feelin it rite ,ewwwwwwwwww gross!! haha
how ru ment to check do u just see how far u can feel? lol remember loren tellin me that once xxxxx

i'm rubbish at knowing what its doing I just know it has been softer and higher. OK no more food

CP is so hard to tell much by, other than when you're fertile. It changes sooo much. I was never good at that part. Mine's telling me I'm fertile tonight lol.

Did I hear test?? :D

And yeah I would..but he's in a crap mood...not sure I wanna even be near him lol.

Hi Ladies!!

I got a dose of unexpected mouldies last night - is cd15 too late do you reckon it was probably o day itself??:shrug:

Brandy is a star she has suggested Gavascon, theelixier of pregnant woman lol.
If it works I will get on a plain with arabbit and go sort her out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back