Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs B, O day isn't too late. I only bd's 3 times..once was on O day. :D The eggy lives for 24-48 hrs, so you're good! They even say to do it day after O as well.

I think i'll be testing the saying "it only takes once" this month!.

Does this mean I can join in ss'ing now though?

I've seen Brandys chart she really didn't :sex: that much, especiallyfor randy brandy

haha! Gavascon! never took that before. wats it for?

karen ov day is gud! So ur 1dpo? Yayay more symptoms to be spotted! Randy, u luv jo? Geeze that man of urz had beta hurry up and give u sum cos im starting to worry bout you! :haha: and gem babe, thanks :flower: and dnt wori am sure u have it coverd! X

haha! I took tums when I was PG with DS for the calcium

lol im so touchy / moody ha is that a first ss?? jus checkd cp - low, hard and open...jus like ness said!! fxd!! never felt like that last month xxxx hope im 1dpo xxxx

wats every1 upto?? xxxxxx

I have to get DS from daycare now! talk to you lovely ladies later

:hi: girls. Jo I had 78 pts. in Jan it was 81 pts.

Diane. your momma sounds protective:)

Hi shey bye shey.

78 cool.
I just thought it was funny that box had started working. Howsitgoing then? I am about to leave to go get this medication and work. I would try anything now 3 days like thisis pants

Actually things are good. pains and twinges, but not much. Its the nausea thats almost always there. Except for yesterday.

:)

Well I hope everyone thats ovd gets their bfp.

lol Di..yeah, I love Jo! She offered me a wabbit.

True, my chart doesn't lie..Not near enough BD for my liking, but that's DH being a brat.

Ugh I just drank like a gallon of water. Why do I do these things to myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"