Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx babe :hugs: me too................ yerrrr not worth getn all wound up over his mood, but its hard with ur hormones bein here ther and everywer.hope u feel better later sweety spk soonnn!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

ooooo i just POAS'd hahaha i had to BFN on preg test but the strongest line ive ever had on a OPK eva :S wtf its stil faint if that makes sense but its strong neva eva get 1 like that usualy i get the squinty but every1 can c line :S hmmmmm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmm Loren, In Jan that is what happened to me my OPK were dark and no test would show. Of course I have none of those right now. I am gonna try to go to an urgent care. The hospital system in the US sucks. Love the dorothy outfit

Diane. Mine did change and sometimes when bnb has issues it does. I believe I am preggo I just need a damn test to show it.

Ness.. thank you darling. I calculated wrong I am 7 days late.

gd morning ladies! Ooh exciting rach! Now brandy, go and give zeus a big cuddle and apologise for saying that! I knw u didnt mean it!

Grrr he's such a pain! lol...I know I don't mean it.....but if you had asked me at 5 am if I still wanted him.... :haha:

Shan, sorry bout your tests...I wonder what's going on.

Sure it is...go home. Tell em I said you can go..I'll give you a nurses note lol

can I go please too brandy? My eyes are sore from crying this morning :(

:hugs: Ness

Thanks Brandy I dont know DH says he saw a faint line on a pink dye and I havent gotten one on this test yet.

thanks Shan :hugs: to you too - sometimes tests don't work for everyone - I read once that a lady didnt get +hpt's all the way through her pregnancy strange hey?x

Aww Nessie :hugs: Yes, you can go too! Yall can come to my house and listen to saws and tilers singing badly to the radio.

OMG Brandy they sing? Tell them to shush!

Thanks Ness its true. I am just going nuts! I need a 10 miu test.

ha ha I will! And we can have a natter and sit in the sun leave them too it :winkwink:

those damn tests must be screwing with ur head shan, sorry :hug: i wana see a full blown unmistakable bfp frm u! Dam it! Girls, ive creatd a ff ticker but dont knw hw to link it in my sig? So u click and it takes u to ur chart? Help! Ness sorry mark is bein a nob as loren wud so politely say! X

it's a shame you don't have superdrug Shan they are 10miu - have you tried ebay for one?

Aww thanks Diane - yeah he's been a nob lol but then most men are - moody gits they are! hope you're ok babe x

No I havent Ness. Good Idea!

Diane go to your profile and click custom sig and paste it in there..

found some ic that are 10 miu. they are as trustworthy as what i am using.

Shan I googled earlier and it came up with "irritable male syndrome" :rofl: think that's what Mark has got!!

If I had any leftover tests shan I would send them to you :hugs:

I'm here and pain has hit the top of my chest and baack.managing to eat cereal. Men suck Matt said hed take me doctors but has yet to get up. must be something in the air with grouchy men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"