Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thanks Ness. I am pulling my hair out. Dh and I said by monday if no clear answer we are getting one. He said he did see a pink line and we will see if it gets darker. He wants me to get more frer. Ugh I swear this nausea is keeping me in check and knowing.. irritable male syndrome. I knew it was true...

Diane I agree an unmistakeable bfp!

I just have a real strong dislike to FRER's lol feel like boycotting their company!

Shan, are u sure af is late cause your cycles have been out of whack? Did u defo o when u think u did

I think Ill stick with the dollar store ones
they are pink thats all I need.

Rach, yup. I had all the pains, cm and then both fertility friend and myfertility confirmed it with temps.

Diane take and put https right after the first

Oh right, well i hope the docs sort it for u Hun xx

just checked cm an cp has dropped but loads of creamy cm. Not in pantloons though. I seem to get more in pants if wearing a thong cause is up there if u get
me!! But big pants = not much on knickers!

oh wait ill use my old camera maybe that will work damn phones and camera is gonna end up in the pond grr

ok band just doesnt like my new camera

Shan top pic is 12dpo or 11
next is 2 days later same time the dollar test were taken you can see they are darker then the frer
next test is a week or so later I had the test might as well pee on it lol

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
Oh I hate that age. I have to deal with things here and there with dsd...

Alright I need to shower Nicole I will bbiab.

Well mine arent even that dark :wacko:

But I see what you say.. maybe the dollar store are more sensitive?

wheww finally worked lol now if i could just figure out what is wrong with my phone it wont send or recieve pictures but was working just fine yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"