Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know shan I wasnt trying to say thats what you have just saying is all im terrible to give out unwanted advise lol sorry

Thanks Callie!

Thanks Shey.

Its getting darker so that has to mean good things!

Jo has a good chart and so does Diane. they are both calmer:)

Its okay Nicole:)

I need to get those preggo pops :wacko: My dh genes are killing me!

its looking good shan congrats sorry I didnt say it earlier Greys is good tonight lol

For the conversation earlier about ovulating past cd23 not being able to result in a pregnancy, I don't think that it is true at all. Many women ovulate later and get bfps. I wouldn't listen to that.:hugs:

I am hoping in a week or two I will start feeling better. This time next week I will have heard my baby's heartbeat:happydance:
There was some serious growing going on today. My boobs look bigger (overflowing my bra) and I was having stretching cramps on and off all day. I guess the baby quadruples in size from 9-12 weeks. Crazy!!!

Aww Callie theres nothing like it hopefully when you hit second tri your symptoms will ease some

I am trying hard to make this one last. I am already a 34DD!!! I am just glad that they have stayed under control till now!!! They just look more perky/fake atm than usual.

I saw her lurking the other day,, Mine were swelled and now they arent I had to get some maternity sleep bras!

Sweet Dreams Callie

yea Shan. hope things go well for ya with the blood test

your welcome Shan Im sure the test will get darker for you its already a good sign that they are

Oh wow why does ms have to hit when Ive waited all week to watch this show GRRR to many hot wings

Shey I seen on fb where you changed your status you and mark haveing a spat seems to be a week for male pms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"