Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i just figure that it won't work and that i'll just go out with a guy round here

Well thats probably for the best its rare for long distance things to work out but then again you never know

Aww Shey :hugs:

I wont be having a blood test the mw is cracked and not all there! and canceled on me she said I should learn patience:shock:

Nicole I am sorry about the ms. Try the ginger candy.

:cry: thank you Shan and Nicole :hugs:

I love ginger snaps and I saw the movies.

thank you Aislinn

well ladies im callin it a night. im so sleepy cant keep eyes open.

iyaaaaa i have got a hole house t clean tday :mad: nt amused!!!!! OH barking orders before he left pfft go suck an egg!!!!! how r u all?? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

shan i see ther line without even opening the pic!!!!! on the may 20th 1!!! :yipee: :D congratulations huni xxxxxxx

Well done shan bour time we saw a piccy!!!!
Sorry I got dragged to bed last night, he didn't get his way deffinatly was no in the mood.
24 points today.

ooooooooh :D :D :D :D :D :D yayyyyy on the 24points today jo so exciting!!!! this is ur month deffo huni!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

16 points for me. Crazy temps thisorning. 36.10 then 36.40 then 36.62?! Stomach feels like tightening today.

morning girls! Just been catching up on posts.

Shan yay for the test! I see the line on the 20th May pic! :happydance: so happy for you that's fabulous! FX they get nice and dark and strong from now on!

Rachel sounding ace for you - I get those tightening sensations too so FX!!

Jo great points - I'm rooting for you gals :happydance:

Callie - I've gone up to a 34DD too!

AFM well today is the first day I haven't worn my accupressure wrist bands yay! Think the sickness has gone now as haven't really had any for a few days and getting my appetite back!

Still feeling pretty exhausted but sure I will for a few weeks yet! 10 weeks today it's flying by now! 12 week scan in 2 weeks!

xx

Thanks you guys
Ness hope your day remains nausea free.
If anyone is feeling dry I have a bucket of CM they can have. Nice and creamy

thanks Jo - and I've got plenty of my own watery cm thanks you can keep yours :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"