Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaha eeeuuuwwwww jo!!!! ur welcum hun.....i am sweatn!! its ded hot today plus ive just absoloutly bombed upsters.... 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom and landing and stairs done 4 more rooms and a hall and porch to go!!! haha am gna die!!!! so unfit!!! got a docs appointment on monday!!! just going to say i dont think i'm ovulating wen i shud and going from AF i'm not OVing in the same CD range...so can i be referd for help i neva eva eva eva seem to get a full on in ur face positive on opks and ino not many ppl do but maybe they will giv me clomid or sumthin.o wel i dnt no but supose on the right track.

super duper fab on the tightening rach!!!!!! xxxx

oooo gdgdggdgdgdgd on the no nausea ness!!! HAPPY 10 WEEKS huni!!!! :D :yipee: :headspin: xxxxxxxx

I'm back test is cooking and I am going blind I'v gone from 0.25 to 0.5 wahhhhhhh

Morning gals...

The nausea has finally set in since last night. Beanie must be getting comfy.:sick:

aww thanks Loren!! If it's worrying you and you think you may not be ov'ing then defo talk to your doctor chick - I'm a firm believer in gut instinct and if you feel you need some tests or further help then go for it! xxxx

hey me ladies! Shan, big congrats! Defo see line on 2nd one! Maybe u ovd later and thats why its just showin. Well done babe :crib: :baby: :yipee: :dance: :flasher: :wohoo: :bunny: :happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:0:hugs:

ur welcum huni, thanx nessie!!! yeah definatly its not even to help me conceive wel obv yer but i just want to no if i am actually OVing with a proper ripe egg!!!! but we'l c :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank u joooo xxxx awww booo to the bfn but its nt tym to test yet silly ass!!! lol xxxxxxxxxxx

howdy doody dirty dianaaaaaaaaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and am loven the chart sweet cheeks!!!xxxxxx

stil no sign of AF and no feeling of her!!! so obv not a same day cycle as last month!!! wtf u silly bitchhhhh!!!!! arghhhhhh bit of stability plzzzzzz cz i have non in other cases of my life hahaha xxxxx

Loren your posts really make me smile :hugs: yeah defo a good idea to go get checked out especially since your angel just to double check on everything!

Jo - boo for BFN but yay for poas lol! Keep up the work!

Diane thanx babe!! :happydance: I'm so happy the "morning" sickness has gone lol and I know bubs is fine cos I listen to the heartbeat most days with my doppler! Strong bubs for defo as it says you can't usually pick it up until 12 weeks but I have been able to since 9 weeks and it's very fast and strong!

Any symptoms yet Di?x

awwww thanx ness :) :hugs: yerrr, if i could i'd just buy clomid off the net haha but i'd rather go thru the doc to make sure everythings ok.awwwwww dopplers r fab ther gd reasurance thingys xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fabulous charts girls!! :happydance:

Ness. Congrats on 10 weeks. Time is flying!

Loren I hope you get the answers at the docs darling!

Thanks girls. It is exciting to finally have a line to see:)

thanx shan!!! me too......... ur test got me all excited haha havent seen a bfp in soooo long!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

on the gd side of my greiving process i realised today i havnt sat and stared at my bfp tests for a hole month now :D xxxxxxxxx

who wants to explain to matt that an egg can only be fertilised at a particular time of themonth. Stupid man thinks he can impregnate me now

omg r u sure matt's name isnt brad hahaha when hes horny and am not he says cum on i think i will get u pregnant today :| er no u wont silly tit am not OVing n hes like wa eva i stil think i will :| wtf xxxx

Jo thats just his excuse for wanting sex. lol.

Loren you are welcome. lol. I finally was reassured yesterday I think I am gonna give testing a break for a few days. The kids will keep my mind occupied with all 3 this weekend. I am proud of you.

Bloody men and he's taking the mick out of my eye sight. Glasses next time, he said I could have had them this time but as i have no probs I dn't need them

bet it was a weight lifted off ur shoulders yerrrr theyll keep u running round ect just giv senthil ur left over tests and tel him not to giv them to u till monday lol. awwww thank u chick :) :) xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back