Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ladies need some ideas if my beanie is a girl she will have to share the room with my lo for a year his room is done in a John Deere tractor theme with baby farm animal and a little brown teddy bear on a tractor so I was thinking of redoing it but what theme would you do for a toddler boy and an infant girl I was thinking like a pond theme for him with frogs and turtles and adding dragonflys and butterflys for her anyone have any ideas I love the ladybug crib bedding but not sure how to add a boys side to it

Leave it as it is Nicole
A she won't care
and
B John Deere rule :p

u cud do half and half if ur feeling adventurous lol, like a blue side with boy things that leads into pinkish or even yellow or sumthin with a girl theme or even disney does ur son like disney??could have boy disney 1 side that leads into girl disney on the other xxxxx dnt no just ideas lol

or a nemo themed room but i like the idea of the way it is now

or u cud have aboy and not even have to change it!!xxx

haha u justg like john wats his face...i avnt a clue who he is haha xxxx

lol yes it would be alot easier if it was a boy agh I dont know its so loaded with toys right now its not even funny there is a large train set thing the size of a twin bed in there now he crawls up on it and sits in the middle and plays trains lol

Loren its a brand of tractor. I like tractors! I had a plastic 1 til I was 6 then I had a real ride on lawn one

Hmmm well Nicoel if it's a boy then problem solved lol but if it's a girl you can't go wrong with neutral walls and lots of animals everywhere! Or even disney characters? You can have male and female characters then?

this is similar to his crib set only his dust ruffle is different and his walls are bright yellow

Attachments

• OUTSIDE_BUMPER_SET_TEDDY_POCKETS_004.jpg
    OUTSIDE_BUMPER_SET_TEDDY_POCKETS_004.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1
Oh well I wont worry to much over it till I see what this beanie is lol if my dh wasnt so darn picky I would just do it how ever lol but he always has an oppion we havent even got close to agreeing on any names ill probably me in surgery still yelling names at him when they pull the baby out

took my parents 10 days to register me I think it's coz they thought I would die but could have been a name thing

I doubt if dh would be ok with a disney theme its a good idea though have any of you ladies decided how you will do your nursery

ours is already bright green so will either go whinnie the pooh, the rain forest stuff from fisher price or froggy (we already have a frog picture up)

were you born early Jo I dont think they will let you leave the hospital without a name here I like Emma Grace Ella Grace he doesnt like any of the names I do Grrr damn man ill just name the baby what I want and tell him after we get home lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"