Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha am sick of brad hes constantly horny, this morning he had his jeans on and he sed luk at me willy poken me pants n i sed its ya zip ya tit n he sed no feel it so he turnd round pt is willy wer is zip is and as i poked his pants he went ooooh av gta stiffy cum ere, i just laughd and ran out to the kitchen hahaha.nt sexn till AF has cum and gonnnnnnn.....did any1 watch derren browns investigates pyhscic joe power!!??xxxxxxx

Girls my DH is teenager. So I know how you feel.

Jo tell Matt to bugger off.
Loren, I cant do that, what if I need a fix, lol.

he's having none of it and telling mei shouldn't test until i have missed 2 periods he's nuts

ha ha ha Jo and Loren at your OH's - Mark hasn't pestered me at all for sex think he's releived after the amount of sex we had whilst TTC :haha:

Shan thank you sweetie! It is flying by! And I bet you're so relieved to be seeing a darker test!

Thanks Loren yeah totally love the doppler!

Gonna be a nice weekend over here girlies! BBQ time?! xx

He has gone off of the deep end, by then you will be showing. MY DH says I shouldnt have tested until my af was 2 weeks late :wacko:

You are lucky Ness... I forewarned dh but it doesnt mean anything told him that sex would be hard for the first tri.

I want a doppler was told no cause ill get to obsessed lol

jellie ed :haha: just catchin up mrs! Dh wantd to use his phne last nite so i went to bed in bad mood lol. Ate another huge box of strawberries. New addiction for me. Oh and bk on the cigz since honeybee died :blush:

haha strawberrys!!!! yuk only like them in icecream form!!! ooooooo norty girlie but as i sed brad startd wen i MC'd and he had stoppd smokin 7months b4 hand and he stopd 2days ago coz hes turnd into a fitness freak!!! its just the bodys way of sayin u need 1 in a sitch like that babe.yerrr definatly bbq tym ness!!!its boilen isnt it!!!!...........wen am i gna ge myn di!!!!! haha.xxxxxx

o my jesus christ!!!! av just gt up off thr couch and got the worse cramp bit further over to the middle bt online with me hip!!! o god shes cumn girls shes cumn haha xxxx

helloooooo Lorens :witch:make it a quick & painless perriod. As quoted by allways have a happy period

me wee lorenzo! Maybe u ovd late and :sex: cd20 caught ur eggy! Hw cool wud that be? X

ok my mcgirlies bbiab going 4 kwik visit to asda, take the lil cookiemonster a walk with me. Luv u gals! Spk soon! X

hahaha thanx jo i wish too!!!!hahaha that advert is aload of shit isnt it always a happy period r they mesn!!! am nt lukn 4ward t a period in this weather!!!! blurgh!!!just gna sit ina cold bath for 3 days haha.cum out lukn like a sharpay!!!!!hahah.PRUNEEEEEE.....awww thatd be amazin Di and a miracle lol.okey doke sweety spk ina little bit xxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back