Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too tired anyways lol. Your facebook keeps dying..and mine too!

I'm gonna crash now. Gnight :hugs: I'll snooze some for you xo

gdnite randy brandy, never thought id ever hear you say that you you where too tired to get it on! Haha. Hey jo, u spied my chart yet? X

i just knw ur gona have a lovely high temp tomorrow jo and :bfp: on tuesday :hugs: sorry your breasticles make u wana turn them to icicles shae x

lol i mant ya little peak I ambeing dippy the heats got to me. i just want to sleep

thanks. You'd want to sleep to if you had been woken 3 times before you were due to get up then had to workon the hottest night of the year

better workin at nite rather than during the sunshine hrs jojo. But, aww, i do have sympathy. Just think of the money x

why do people say that when not at work wahhhh.
well some potive news CP is high medium/firm and deffinatly closed

Yes Diane breasticle icesicle... And it kills on the inside and around the belly button and in the inside of it is painful.

why not good jo? Is ur mum there shan? Inside belly button is sore shan? X

don't poke ya belly button shan. Ioccasionally clean theindide of mne with a cotton bud. Gross little hole

it has to be soft orff removes a point horrible thing
I amnow up to 41 points

Yes it is gross.

The inside of it and around it I have twinges.. Otherwise the nausea I have in the morning and at night and a little breast pain I dont feel pregnant at all.

She is here...and thats all to be said :rofl:

Want a good read... Its me on my thoughts and ideas..
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/335345-all-natural-pregnancy-birth.html

I'm not a natural girl I wantpain meds all the way to 18 years lol

ooh, going to read, but im with jo! The more pethadine the better, i wana get high! Lol but i would like a water birth! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back