Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane I was re-reading the vampire academy series by Richelle Mead! really good series. can't get enough of these books.

Kim I never had that happen before could be a good sign

Thanks Shey, I'm hoping so... ;)

I hear there are a few BFP's here already... Someone POAS now, its been forever since I could... going to the doctor tomorrow to see what is going on, I'm not going to do a HPT either...

better descriptionplease kim. doesit resemble clear snot all stretchy like a cold ? or clear snot like an allergy?

Clear snotty type... lol really like I sneezed and alot of gooy stuff... now creamy cm My temp has been up too, which is'nt normal because I'm cold all the time

not really and its deffo not an infection, no stinky :haha: It was just gross.. I wiped and there was this watery stretchy slimy stuff and I know its not OV, I know what that looks like... regardless I'm gonna visit my dr. tomorrow for a check up... Oh I have a cyst on my right ovary, which could of burst... thats what my mom says, but I still have a lil temp?

It was once, then 2 days later I started ovulating... I really think my cyst has burst... No pain or cramps or funky stuff... lol

How are you doin Lil Mamma

Shan you still talking to me?
Ohh no idea then Kim CMis just weird

Yeah I know right... oh well, I'm not sweating it... and my cervix is way high too. I'll find out soon enough :haha: I'm eating strawberry yogurt and pretzels... WTF... :haha:

awww. soglad your at homeI'm really tierd andhave to fight through monday rush hour traffic to get home when I'm done here

firm shan? I keepreading it'smeant to besoft.mine has now dissapered upwadsandconsidering AF is due in 5 days this has to be good

It says its rises and supposed to be Soft High and Closed

I found this.. Your cervix stays high and soft if you're pregnant, and gets low and firm during af.

Night Shannon.. and thanks for your help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"