Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't have pethadine and water damn
W00t 10 and 9dpo's

shan sweetie, i hope my response to ur thread doesnt upset you! Its just my opinion and only cos i care :hugs: my way of thinking with a water birth is that a bath helps with my af pains and maybe it would help with contractions? Dont know if thats true? And dont knw how readily available it would be in the uk? Hmmm if i could just get that bfp! Stupid body!

ruddy voda phone had to use office PC to top up internet wizzing back up past a tarantula now

hi sheena. Hws things? Terantula jo? Haha. Slight exageration? Lol. At least ur bk on :hugs:

Right I am backup here now
Shan you have stirred up a whole can of worms there and I'm only on the first page.
You know my views jabs are good you would hate it if your LO got meningitis and lost their hearing or a limb or their life just because you didn't give them a vaccine with tiny risks, I'm not sure where you get your info from but it needs a serious review.
YOur sweet and loving and doing what you believe is best for you and and your fakmily and thats all that matters

Oh no diane allspiders in this house have a 2 inch knee span

hey Diane things are aight just felt like reading yesterday so i stayed of the computer yesterday.

ohhh I remember reading only do it in the bath these days.

Shan totally no offence meant towards you. Iwork in the healthcare system I'm preprogramedand prejabbed. If I wasn't a wimp I would gowith naturalbirth. Hugs

reading anything interesting sheena? I used to love reading books. Now only read real life story mags. Must get bk into good books

i love a good lovey dovey novelthen matt nicks them and reads them in the toilet he gets ahead of me and takes the micky. Gah wish I was at home loads of house work to do

i love true life stories. So gripping. Have u not house trained that man of urz? Tut tut. Your house should be spotless for u coming hme x

lol we coth work 50 hour weeks at the mo or it feels that way so when we have time off we collapse

:wave: Hi all... Question... Has anyone had the runny slimy goo? now turn white creamy cm? GRRR these Women things I'm no good at...

Hows everyone been... Miss chatting with ya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back