Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm taking highand closed first time I have ever noticed it closed. I can usualy get a tip ofmy finger in its little mouth

i'm taking highand closed first time I have ever noticed it closed. I can usualy get a tip ofmy finger in its little mouth

LOL your too much Molly... I hear your having many promising signs of a BFP coming... WOOT WOOT... Awesome...

They say Its soft, high and closed but if you have had a child they say it will be open a lil... who knows... :haha:

Oh I've learned that... :haha: I really hope you get your BFP this month... :hugs:

I was tempted to get a HPT but I decided not too... oh and my bb's are dark too... I was'nt supposed to be pregnant till July soooo who knows... that is what was predicted... TWINS too ;) A boy and girl... :happydance:

Hell Jo maybe we'll be bump buddies!!

lol nothing to say you wnt get a :bfp: first. whats going on with that man of yours?

OHHHH He's MIA Again... Screw him,. I got what I want... :haha: He'll be back... He always comes back... IF I am, preggo I'm going to hold off a few months before I tell him...

lol mean girl. Ithink we'd tellour family on 20th june on fathers day have to get 3 fathers day cards

Oh wow.. Your way stronger than I am... I'd be buying the house up with HPT's LOL... I'd be doing 2 day until then... Come on test tomorrow... hehee

Cool... Fathers day... That would be a good day to drop the news on him... :haha: and it would be double funny if I had twins... hehehe

lol Matt will know before then. If my thyroids not under controlyet I have a higher risk of MCing so early test and probably more blood work eugh.Lovely black bruise from th east attempt. Oh I have tests I just can't get hold of more at the moment

Wow.. I pray that everything is OK and you turn out to get your BFP... I know how you feel, I don't have money for a test at all...

Do you have mild cramps here and there and your body temp is higher?

yup I put down on my list cramps but there no way near AF cramps. lol I'm wishing she'll be here on Saturday just to rub my face in it

well ladies im calling it a night. im sleepy and cant keep my eyes open. ttyl night night and sweet dreams

Molly... EWWW... lol Yeah I know I'm not no where near AF either... I guess I just need to just chill out and wait it out... lol If I'm still warm in the morning like I am now I'm gonna still make my drs appt... Would'nt that be awesome if they were like... um your pregnant... :haha: I'd Freak... lol

Deffinatly Shey. I get my blood results from my check up back later today would be funny if they said the same thing lol. They won't.gah need to pee again 2 flights of stairs to the loo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"