Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

It's hard to say Emma without temping I would dtd tonight and tomorrow night and count 1dpo tomorrow. Your monitor will only show high even though it's not cos you have missed tests.

Natalie super congrats Lillian I can see something! This isn't helping me waiting as long as possible :haha:

Natalie do you mind me asking what symptons you had and your CM? Xx

I haven't really had any cm only a few blobs of snotty yellows colour cm (sorry sounds gross lol)
And again hardly any symptoms apart from achey boobs and this stinking cold ive got.. Oh and I havent got an appetite at the min but I don't know if that's because of this horrible cold ive got xx

I haven't really had any cm only a few blobs of snotty yellows colour cm (sorry sounds gross lol)
And again hardly any symptoms apart from achey boobs and this stinking cold ive got.. Oh and I havent got an appetite at the min but I don't know if that's because of this horrible cold ive got xx

I had green/yellow CM Tuesday night and weds morning one bit on tues two bits on weds that was it. A couple of bits of creamy CM here and there but mostly sticky and on,y difference from last month is sore bb's whereas before I only had it at ovulation xx oh and major appetitie xx

Natalie, excellent progression!

Lillian, sorry, cant home in on my phone. When are you planning to test again?

Emma, I usually count O as the day after the first +OPK. For me that usually lines up with a day of profuse EWCM; the day after is back to tacky. I'd guess you O yesterday and you're 1dpo today.

LH surge usually starts mid-morning, so the recommendation is to take OPKs in the afternoon or evening. If you test in the morning you might be picking up on the previous day's surge.

Thanks for that...ill take another this evening see what says !!:so thinkin i may b 1dpo ooo exciting lol..

Wanting my monitor gave me a peak last cycle even though id missed sum so not sure ...all confusin now lol wish id took opks on hol !!

I'm going to test again tonight. I am still bloated and uncomfortable in the tummy area but not much else today.

Soooo I have issues and no will power! Xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 18
Emma just keep bedding :winkwink:

Lillian fx for tonight! How many dpo are you?

Think I will get frers on Tuesday.

I noticed sharp twinges low left in pelvis first thing then at about 11am same pain but higher up on left like in line with belly button.
Then a little while ago when I picked my daughter up got sharp pain low down but on right I'm sure I'm just imagining it :wacko:
Bb's sensitive again

How does my chart look? I sed I wouldn't be on here so much but can't help it!

Im the same wanting lol, ive only charted once so not that clued up on it xxx

Soooo I have issues and no will power! Xxx

I like the way you have sticky taped it down you mean business :haha:

Can you see anything IRL ?

This is why I haven't started testing yet cos I will go crazy!!

Xxx

I was saying to Natalie earlier this is such a lovely group we have formed! Even when we get bfp or af we should all stick together I don't wanna just get mine then leave :thumbup: xx

Myheart, I see something on the test on the right. Which one did you take first?

Me, I'm 4dpo and happily inventing symptoms.

Myheart, I see something on the test on the right. Which one did you take first?

:haha:

I never remember being like this with my first son or my last girl she was ntnp go figure :rofl:

This bit is torture

My heart on my phone so cnt see...can u see anything !
And i love the fact you have no will power !!
:)) keep um cumin

Wanting i av no clue on charts but the twinges sound promisin !! Wen r u testing....soon i hope :))

Both in same pee, top one dipped first and was nearly dry. I was positive that I was pregnant this cycle with all the cramps and back ache! Xxx

Edit tmi but just weed (not poas lol) big glob of snotty cm??

Wanting i av no clue on charts but the twinges sound promisin !! Wen r u testing....soon i hope :))

Haha I've just counted my ic's I have 44 :haha:

I'm not sure I'm going to buy a few frers what you think? Xx

That's made me chuckle! Not on your own im guilty of it aswel :haha:

I just want to keep poas but I have no more tests, so early morn trip to Asda I think tomorrow ;-).. Think I now know what a drug addict feels like as I am just itching to test and I want my next fix!!

My heart im on my phone and I can't see anything on the last tests either but still keeping everything crossed for you x

i think get peeing on them 44 ics woman :haha::haha:

myheart i see something now im on laptop faint line on right one for sure!!!

iv just done a opk and its neg.... had twinges in ovary today though and also lowerr back ache and alot of egg white cm this afternoon !!!
so guessing iv def ovulated now!!
lol i think :nope:

im counting 1dpo tommorow

o and to add to the craziness iv just done a IC to test out my new batch .... not a squinter or evap even after 10 mins plain white!! lol
ill be testing from 6dpo no doubt!!

BRING IT ON :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i think get peeing on them 44 ics woman :haha::haha:

myheart i see something now im on laptop faint line on right one for sure!!!

iv just done a opk and its neg.... had twinges in ovary today though and also lowerr back ache and alot of egg white cm this afternoon !!!
so guessing iv def ovulated now!!
lol i think :nope:

im counting 1dpo tommorow

o and to add to the craziness iv just done a IC to test out my new batch .... not a squinter or evap even after 10 mins plain white!! lol
ill be testing from 6dpo no doubt!!

BRING IT ON :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woohoo looking forward to it hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly