Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Arrgh, didn't even make it to 6am before I tested this morning - 8DPO -:dohh: Even went straight for the FRER. Maybe try a superdrug later.

Anyway, as predicted..... BFN.

EDIT< or can i see a whisper of a line? Anyone see anything? can't see anything in person but seems more in the pic :wacko:

Hey Lillian, take it out the case I had to do that with mine yday to really see it! :-D excited to see

Definitely seeing progression I your tests, Yey &#128522;&#128522; xxx

Good luck mzhwd!!

Cbeary i think youll b covered hun..like natily said egg can live for 24hrs so keep testing and good luck x
Lillian i see a super faint line wen i zoom in !! Could b start of something :)),

And natilie88 def progression there hun !! Super lines xxxxx

Good luck mzhwd :) keep us updated!

Not too late c beary egg lives up to 24 hours after ovulation so your still in with a chance!

Myheart, Lillian.. Have we got any tests??

Ive took another FRER this morning compared it to yday one and I think there is a little progression.. What do we all think? (The one with my ring on is from yesterday)

That is great progression!! :happydance:

Good luck mzhwd :) keep us updated!

Not too late c beary egg lives up to 24 hours after ovulation so your still in with a chance!

Myheart, Lillian.. Have we got any tests??

Ive took another FRER this morning compared it to yday one and I think there is a little progression.. What do we all think? (The one with my ring on is from yesterday)

Definitely darker hun! Not tested yet,which is good for me xxx

I want some bump buddies so im sending loads of baby dust to all in the group! :dust:

Emma did you DTD last night?

Myheart come onnn I want to see some tests ;-)

Im so full of this horrible cold been reading apparently it's quite common in early pregnancy to have a cold as your immune system is low? Don't know how true that is but it's hit me with full force today

My clearblue monitor read high this morn..cd 21 now..
Stick looks like surge line us light now..will do opk with smu..but think i ovulated wednesday...maybe caught end of surge with last nights opk !! Guessin lol !!

Congrats Natalie thats great progression.

I think AF is due today but still no sign. Got a shiny clear line on a cheapie, I never noticed that before. It started to turn pink after about 20 mins, I hate cheapies!! I've ordered some FRER so just waiting on the postman!

Congrats Natalie thats great progression.

I think AF is due today but still no sign. Got a shiny clear line on a cheapie, I never noticed that before. It started to turn pink after about 20 mins, I hate cheapies!! I've ordered some FRER so just waiting on the postman!

Little miss have you got any pics? Fingers and toes crossed for you :)

The photo isn't great, you can't really see the colour. It looks better on my phone

IMG_2714.jpg

Def pos opk this morning !!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150320_094005_zpsmcj5ygzy.jpg

No idea when to count 1dpo !!

Emma ive read to count from the day of your first positive OPK.. But you read different things

Thanks natilie...this one is darker than yest so ill count 1dpo tommrow ! I think haha

Def pos opk this morning !!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150320_094005_zpsmcj5ygzy.jpg

No idea when to count 1dpo !!

do you check cm as well? my goes sticky/tacky straight after ovulating. My opk went darker than test line just before I ovulated! :thumbup:

Thanks Lillian ...my cm has dried up really it was egg white like Wednesday and Thursday but not so much today confused !!

Natalie, excellent progression!

Lillian, sorry, cant home in on my phone. When are you planning to test again?

Emma, I usually count O as the day after the first +OPK. For me that usually lines up with a day of profuse EWCM; the day after is back to tacky. I'd guess you O yesterday and you're 1dpo today.

LH surge usually starts mid-morning, so the recommendation is to take OPKs in the afternoon or evening. If you test in the morning you might be picking up on the previous day's surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->