Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Just an update on me, had colposcopy today, the doctor said I was fine to have it done and she found nothing whatsoever to be worried about Yey, she also said I was fine and she was happy for me to ttc! Good job really isn't it seen as though I already am!

3 dpo ish for me today, no symptoms to spot yet whatsoever! Not expecting any yet though, bring on some achey boobs and sickness!! Xx

Just an update on me, had colposcopy today, the doctor said I was fine to have it done and she found nothing whatsoever to be worried about Yey, she also said I was fine and she was happy for me to ttc! Good job really isn't it seen as though I already am!

3 dpo ish for me today, no symptoms to spot yet whatsoever! Not expecting any yet though, bring on some achey boobs and sickness!! Xx

Glad it all went ok natily :))
Whoooooo 3dpo already fab ! Def bring on achey boobs m sickness xxx

Hi- I've just done another one to help determine whether I have a glass of wine tonight :winkwink:

:bfn: what a shame:wine:

I'll only have one though and test again in the morning

Hi- I've just done another one to help determine whether I have a glass of wine tonight :winkwink:

:thumbup:

Good luck for tomorrow and enjoy that wine! :winkwink:

Sorry about the bfn but I love that little picture Haha xx

I did a boots test at lunch and another frer about an hour ago but only just sat down as have been busy out and about. I will take pics but not much to see... maybe I had line eye this morning? I am also getting AF type cramps. Thought I had come on earlier as was a bit wet.

Hate this stage as I am worried about AF or a faint line that doesn't get darker :wacko:

That's great news Natily :-D

Cbeary enjoy that glass of wine! It is friday after all! ;-)

Lillian I know it hard but try not to stress getting cramps now is a good sign.. It's still really early to see anything yet but let us be the judges :) so hurry up and upload some pics haha

Im feeling so ill with this cold, is there any medicines I can take or is it just paracetamol?

Lillian looking forward to seein piccies !!

Cbeary enjoy ur wine and fx for morning !!

Natlie88 pretty much just paracetomol hun ...xx

Lillian I know it hard but try not to stress getting cramps now is a good sign.. It's still really early to see anything yet but let us be the judges :) so hurry up and upload some pics haha

Im feeling so ill with this cold, is there any medicines I can take or is it just paracetamol?

Ha ha- will do asap, just waiting for kids to go to bed :) I like seeing the photos as It might show something I can't really see in real life- talk about kidding myself!

Yes, only Paracetamol i'm afraid. I can't remember the last time I took anything stronger as I breastfed until last month. you get used to it but it is strange having cold without the proper tabs - you realise how much you relied on them before. lOts of water helps too. Hope you get better soon!! :flower:

Glad it all went ok natily :))
Whoooooo 3dpo already fab ! Def bring on achey boobs m sickness xxx

Thank you Emma 😊xx

Thank you hun xxx

here they are- pretty depressing...

Attachments

• frer#2.jpg
    frer#2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 17
  • boots#1.jpg
    boots#1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 11
lillian i still totally have line eye on that frer me!!! can you see it??

quick question ladies.. does early ov means early af then??

my LP is normall 14 days exact... so if i ovulated today is af due 2 weeks from now friday or the monday she was meant be!!

if you get me lol.....

I also have line eye on FRER.. Can't wait to see tomorrow mornings test xx

quick question ladies.. does early ov means early af then??

my LP is normall 14 days exact... so if i ovulated today is af due 2 weeks from now friday or the monday she was meant be!!

if you get me lol.....

Emma i ovulated 4 days early this month.. So im taking im now due AF on Monday and not friday.. Id say 14 days from ovulation X

Lillian I'm on my phone I will need to check on my iPad later.

Emma you will still have a 14 day lp from when you ovulate.

Natalie yep afraid just paracetamol.

Cbeary and everyone else good luck!

I don't know whether to test don't want to go insane for the next week! :wacko:

I'm defo getting a frer on Tuesday

This afternoon I've had loads of Ewcm what's that all about???

Xxx

Thanks ladies ...

Wanting im totally a bad influence so can u jus test and make me happy !@:)) haha..

U people need to feed my addiction !!

Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"