Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Wanting iv missed u too !! And cnt wait poas lol :mad: ...so wrong lol !!
Natilie totally bfp and if your so early 8 dpo or 9 its fab lines..

Congrats xx
Back in sunny manchester now so after tea ill try catch up later xxx

Lillian good luck for the morning :)) and cbeary 6dpo is late for me lol !!! Xx fx to u xx

Nothing new for me. I am bit bloated though and I can't wear anything tight. I had a good feeling today because of the smell sensitivity but I think 7dpo would be too early to get it so I think it's all in my head. I think I may test in the morning!

Yes I think you should test in the morning :winkwink:

Girls when do you think I should go and buy a digi? Lol
It's just nice to see the words after seeing so many "not pregnant"

Natalie, congratulations! So many tests from so many different brands couldn't be wrong.

With LittleMan my digi came up positive at 11dpo. I bet you have a huge BFP tomorrow morning.

Natalie, congratulations! So many tests from so many different brands couldn't be wrong.

With LittleMan my digi came up positive at 11dpo. I bet you have a huge BFP tomorrow morning.

Thank you just praying lines get darker tomorrow :)

Natilie id say let ur ics progress a little 48hrs and it will be def there for u ....huge congrats xxx

So took opk its here.....

There crappy ones off ebay i ordered wrong ones !!

Wat u ladies think??

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150319_202051_zps3fbu7oeq.jpg

Congratulations Natalie! I'd say digi should be good in a couple of days if you can wait that long!

Definitely pos opk Emma, good luck catching that egg!

Xxx

Natilly, just wondering if you saw my post from yesterday about the colposcopy? it was right before all these exciting test posts:happydance: so maybe got lost in the shuffle...:shy:

Natilly, just wondering if you saw my post from yesterday about the colposcopy? it was right before all these exciting test posts:happydance: so maybe got lost in the shuffle...:shy:

Hey, no I hadn't seen it, just found it now, thank you for your reply 😊
Well, I thought it was next week, turns out it's actually tomorrow because they called me this morning to confirm I'll be going in the morning! Thank you for letting me know what they said, I'll make sure I tell the doctor before she does anything so she's aware and see what she thinks. Absolutely dreading it, I hope they don't find anything too severe fx! I'll let you know what they say xxx

Hey ladies can I join according to FF I'm 9dpo. However in the past my cover line has always been at 97.6, but this was my 1st cycle on clomid so idk. DH and I are ttc with MFI this iui we had 4.9M swimmers wohoo lol. Hopefully this is our cycle. This ttc will drive you nuts. I'm trying to hold off testing until perhaps Monday or even Tuesday, but idk if I'll make it that far lol. I don't have any symptoms just dull cramping that started late Tuesday night.

Good luck mzhwd!

I've attached this morning test. I got my cross hairs on ff this morning and it thinks I'm 8dpo - I think 7 so hopefully it's still early for the :bfn: test.

Also a bit worried as if ff says I ovulated on day 12, we only started :sex: in the evening on this day as hubby was ill. Maybe we were too late :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20150320_062614~2.jpg
    IMG_20150320_062614~2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
Arrgh, didn't even make it to 6am before I tested this morning - 8DPO -:dohh: Even went straight for the FRER. Maybe try a superdrug later.

Anyway, as predicted..... BFN.

EDIT< or can i see a whisper of a line? Anyone see anything? can't see anything in person but seems more in the pic :wacko:

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 22
Good luck mzhwd :) keep us updated!

Not too late c beary egg lives up to 24 hours after ovulation so your still in with a chance!

Myheart, Lillian.. Have we got any tests??

Ive took another FRER this morning compared it to yday one and I think there is a little progression.. What do we all think? (The one with my ring on is from yesterday)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member