Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

No no cramps nothing.. I remember getting cramps when I was pregnant with my son because I thought I was coming on.. What will be will be i suppose think I might not test today :-(

Whats your test like irl? I think I can see something in them pics in both aswel x

I am constantly looking at it, but although i don't feel it is blank white, i can't make out a line- do you know what i mean? When I wasn't pregnant and took a test at 9dpo it was so white that i chucked it straight away. I just feel like there may be something but not sure If I am going bonkers this month :wacko:

Just been working out my :sex: dates for next month (I always do this when I start feeling out), and it is my last month of TTC naturally :cry: I am booked in for a hsg and clomid at the end of April :cry:

No no cramps nothing.. I remember getting cramps when I was pregnant with my son because I thought I was coming on.. What will be will be i suppose think I might not test today :-(

Whats your test like irl? I think I can see something in them pics in both aswel x

I am constantly looking at it, but although i don't feel it is blank white, i can't make out a line- do you know what i mean? When I wasn't pregnant and took a test at 9dpo it was so white that i chucked it straight away. I just feel like there may be something but not sure If I am going bonkers this month :wacko:

Take the test apart Lillian .. I know what you mean because something is catching my eye on them aswel xx

Just been working out my :sex: dates for next month (I always do this when I start feeling out), and it is my last month of TTC naturally :cry: I am booked in for a hsg and clomid at the end of April :cry:

How many dpo are you? I feel like i got my stupid hopes up yesterday :growlmad:

We are still in at the mo though :thumbup:

C beary have you heard of the sperm meets egg plan? x

Take the test apart Lillian .. I know what you mean because something is catching my eye on them aswel xx

I did that yesterday but I find it harder to see anything. As it is a Saturday and I can obsess for longer I even masked over the control line on the test to see if I could see a line - i am mental! I did mark it though and may have got something. Going to feel a right twat when AF comes!!

Attachments

• marked pic.jpg
    marked pic.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 10

How many dpo are you? I feel like i got my stupid hopes up yesterday :growlmad:

We are still in at the mo though :thumbup:

I'm only 8\9 dpo but just feel out again :cry:

I know it's still early but have been out for a long time now. I usually feel positive about 4\5 dpo when I am definitely too early to tell:winkwink:

Took a test, nothing. Pretty sure im out :-( xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 11

C beary have you heard of the sperm meets egg plan? x

Hi Natalie- I have but hubby has a really low sex drive so that wouldn't work for us :cry: I usually have to time it before ovulation, but I do temp so I've got a pretty good idea of when I ovulate and is usually the same cycle day each month

I did that yesterday but I find it harder to see anything. As it is a Saturday and I can obsess for longer I even masked over the control line on the test to see if I could see a line - i am mental! I did mark it though and may have got something. Going to feel a right twat when AF comes!!

Ha ha Lillian. That made me laugh:haha:

Myheart, I'm sorry but I can never see anything on those tests - I am blind to them. Have you got a frer? how many dpo today?

Natalie, yay for the digi. There's nothing like seeing those words!

Lillian, it's early days yet. Have you ever looked at the stats on Countdowntopregnancy? Even FRERs are quite often negative at 9dpo, hang in there!

Myheart and c beary, hang in there.

Natalie, yay for the digi. There's nothing like seeing those words!

Lillian, it's early days yet. Have you ever looked at the stats on Countdowntopregnancy? Even FRERs are quite often negative at 9dpo, hang in there!

Myheart and c beary, hang in there.

Thanks hun :hugs: xx

Morning ladies........

Natilie88 congrats on the digi :))

Lillian somethings still catchin my eye on the frer and there usually stark blank white for me!!
Really hope its something for u

Myheart and cbeary hang in there ladies still time xx

Can I just ask you ladies if you get a possible BFP on an internet cheapie, what's the best 'proper' test to go out and try?!
Took an IC with FMU this morning and I'm pretty sure there's a line, but I sort of don't believe it because it's an IC..?! I'm either 11dpo or 13dpo (FF decided to move my crosshairs at some point), if that helps with better tests for this point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->