Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

This thread moves so fast, I can't keep up!

Lillian I think I see something too fx

BFN for me this morning. AF is a day late but I think I'm out.

IMG_2729.jpg

Can I just ask you ladies if you get a possible BFP on an internet cheapie, what's the best 'proper' test to go out and try?!
Took an IC with FMU this morning and I'm pretty sure there's a line, but I sort of don't believe it because it's an IC..?! I'm either 11dpo or 13dpo (FF decided to move my crosshairs at some point), if that helps with better tests for this point...

Best test would a frer...there sensitve so should show fx xx

Littlemiss if af is late good sign hun might be late implantation x

Thank you, I thought you'd say that..! FRER it is then..! Just so worried it's going to be negative now :-(

Attached a pic of my IC with FMU this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 13
MemmaJ I see it. It took ages to get a good line on the cheapies when I was pregnant with my daughter. Good luck!!

Thank you, I thought you'd say that..! FRER it is then..! Just so worried it's going to be negative now :-(

Attached a pic of my IC with FMU this morning.

What a beautiful line! Id even consider getting the digi out! Looking forward to seeing your FRER :)

That's a fab line for an ic!! As Natalie said, with a line like that a digi should work now, also I pr fer superdrugs own tests rather than frer and they are cheaper, two for £4.99 xxx

thats def bfp hun.. i too think a digi would work with that!!

XXX

Wow, thank you..! *shock*

Would you recommend testing with the 'proper' test tomorrow with FMU or would you do it again today?!

Thank you all.. Won't believe it until I see it on a proper test though, and haven't said anything to OH for that reason!

I'd like to go and tell him on his lunch break if it shows a BFP, but that means it won't be a 4 hour hold as I'll have to do it at 12.30 to be at his work for 1... It'll only be a 3 hour hold :-/

I know I should stop for now but i got bored of the last frer and took another :dohh:

I tweaked it- can anyone see anything.

I know, I know, I'll stop now, just been a boring morning at home as husband is having a well deserved lie in and kids are napping! :wacko:

Attachments

• bedtwk.jpg
    bedtwk.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 17
  • crp9.jpg
    crp9.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 13
I'm pretty sure I can see something on the tweaked one lillian! And I see pink too, oh I hope this is it for you! Xx

I'm pretty sure I can see something on the tweaked one lillian! And I see pink too, oh I hope this is it for you! Xx

Thanks Natillly and Emma! This test seems different. The reason I'm obsessing is that I am getting really bloated cramps and I don't usually get this before AF.

Argh, roll on this evening and tomorrow! I will keep busy the rest of today - must..get..out....:dohh:

Thank you all.. Won't believe it until I see it on a proper test though, and haven't said anything to OH for that reason!

I'd like to go and tell him on his lunch break if it shows a BFP, but that means it won't be a 4 hour hold as I'll have to do it at 12.30 to be at his work for 1... It'll only be a 3 hour hold :-/

I dont think you need to worry about that - you will get a nice 'pregnant' on the digi for def!!! :happydance:

Im ony phone too lillian and see it ill be fumin with frer if isnt bfp

Av u took out of case ?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"