Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Lillian I can definately see something on them tests! :-D

I was meant to do the smep but we just ended up doing it 5 days in a row lol looks like that done the trick for us but omg we were both shattered after lol..

Tell you something else we tried this month was pregnacare vitamins for him and her, might be a coincidence that we fell pregnant first month after taking them but the reviews on them are good aswel!

I can see something Lillian- did it comes up within the time limit?

my heart, i did smep in september but my husband got frisky too early and then couldn't keep up and missed a key day. so i cracked the whip in october (haha!), did smep to the tee, and i got pregnant. that was our 5th month trying, so i'm a smep believer, even though it didn't go well. :sad1:babyjump:angel: if you can manage every other day plus one more in between when you get a positive opk, i'd say do it!:thumbup:

I've got more AF type cramps. Also feeling wet down there like the witch is coming:blush:

Not due till next Thursday or Friday though:shrug:

I've got more AF type cramps. Also feeling wet down there like the witch is coming:blush:

Not due till next Thursday or Friday though:shrug:

could def be good sign if af isnt due for a while XX fx

whats smep???

anyone??? lol

It's sperm meets egg plan.. From cycle day 8 you DTD every other day then when you get a positive OPK you DTD three days in a row then miss a day and DTD one more time..

Google it there are loads of success stories from it :)

Right, thanks ladies, that is my plan of action next cycle, i will get that egg! Xxx

Omg cd8 every other day lol i only ov on 23 norm!! Haha

We have dtd 3 times in a row so will aft do tonight just incase... :))

I think you can adjust smep if you ovulate later? Not sure though. Temping and using opk is probably the best

When you get your positive Emma?

little bit confusing this cycle as i was on holiday without any opks.. but got a peak looking stick on clearblue on wednesday.... and then got home thursday evening pos opk and friday morn pos...evening neg and today neg but they still look almost positive so im abit wary as my normal ov day would be tommorow... but thinking iv already ovulated !! im 1dpo today i think!!! :dohh:

Congratulations on the digital... fab news!

Lillian I can definitely see a line on that frer, fingers crossed this is it for you.

Keep the tests coming, love looking at test! LOL

Guess the IC was right then....!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 10
Ive just been reading about smep, loads of success stories, my hubby is going to be very happy ha, I will just need to find the energy lol xxx

Thank you, it hasn't sunk in at all..! OH is panicking that it's chemical because I have no symptoms :-(

I'm either 11dpo or 13dpo. FF says 13 but I thought 11 based on my temps - it moved my crosshairs from there at some point though, don't know why.

TTC for 10 months, second month doing SMEP and first month using Soy Isoflavones to help me ovulate (had tried Vitex before that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->