Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

When you get your positive Emma?

little bit confusing this cycle as i was on holiday without any opks.. but got a peak looking stick on clearblue on wednesday.... and then got home thursday evening pos opk and friday morn pos...evening neg and today neg but they still look almost positive so im abit wary as my normal ov day would be tommorow... but thinking iv already ovulated !! im 1dpo today i think!!! :dohh:

I'm not sure about the clear blue thing, but if you got a positive on Thursday night, I'd say you ovulate either Thursday, Friday or today. Maybe :sex: today just in case :winkwink:

wow memmaj super dark lines and 2-3 on digi you must be 13 dpo ish....
huhe congrats and very much doubt a chemical with them lines!! Xx

Took another test an hour ago and this is a tweaked pic. Getting a bit fed up now - i will wait now until the morning but I am so scared it is going to look the same as today's. I def have symptoms of cramping and bloating but just scared of a chemical again or just imagining lines. But you guys have seen them too so it makes me feel better!!

this test is not too clear though. I think I can just about make something out :dohh:

edit: added un-tweaked pic

Attachments

• 6pmsofatwk.jpg
    6pmsofatwk.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 18
  • untweakorg5pm9dpo.jpg
    untweakorg5pm9dpo.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 20
Sorry Lillian- I can't see anything today:hugs:

I'm getting fed up too :cry:

Well iv still got line eye lillian...somethings there..

U got any diff tests ??? .
And cbeary hang in there hunny xx

I've got this 'boots' one done with same sample.

Still feeling very bloated and tired tonight and a bit groggy/sick but I was up at 5.30 this morning so not sure if feeling symptoms. I had a runny tummy earlier but I did have a spicy dinner last night :blush:

Attachments

• boots pm9dpo.jpg
    boots pm9dpo.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 16
I've got this 'boots' one done with same sample.

Still feeling very bloated and tired tonight and a bit groggy/sick but I was up at 5.30 this morning so not sure if feeling symptoms. I had a runny tummy earlier but I did have a spicy dinner last night :blush:

Do you know how to make a "negative" of you pictures? That will pick up on a very faint line much more easily! :) it should be in the edit section of you photo app or software.

Due for AF on the 28th of March, will be testing 8n the 23rd or 24th if I can wait that long lol. Hoping for BFP for all of us... baby dust to you all xxx:baby: :hug:

CD19, it's Oing time! Now I just need my husband to come home to DTD. Lol

I am in the same boat! Obgyn started me on Progesterone this cycle. Fingers crossed.

MemmaJ congrats Hun!

Lillian so frustrating I can't see anything but I'm rubbish at seeing anything.

Does anyone know much about charts?

I had cystitis symptons today, a bit of a sore head, tired, up to pee 3 times last night and wide awake since 5am. A bit sicky after tea, spotty also had some dull scratching low down on the right af pelvis. Dry to sticky CM most of the day and crampy legs xx

Hi all, Feeling very down this morning as did a test and huge BFN! I don't even see the point posting a pic. I was kidding myself yesterday. I did the invert photo thing on the images and couldn't see anything so i must have had line eye. I do feel like a right twat. Got AF cramps coming too :(

Got my stupid hopes up. I am hoping AF stays away until at least tomorrow as I have been on the vitb6 to lengthen it.

It is going to be a long day.

Morning, big fat bfn for me, af is due either tomorrow or tues so im out, told hubby about smep, he wanted to start last night ha xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 7
Hi all, Feeling very down this morning as did a test and huge BFN! I don't even see the point posting a pic. I was kidding myself yesterday. I did the invert photo thing on the images and couldn't see anything so i must have had line eye. I do feel like a right twat. Got AF cramps coming too :(

Got my stupid hopes up. I am hoping AF stays away until at least tomorrow as I have been on the vitb6 to lengthen it.

It is going to be a long day.

:hugs:

So sorry to hear of bfn.. Lillian I was soo sure I could see something on last nights test so you weren't on your own there...
Big hugs to both xxxx

Lillian and my heart so sorry lovely ladies :hugs: it sucks this is the reason I haven't yet. Totally sucks. Lillian your no such thing you were hopeful like I was for you.

Do any of you know anything about charts. Today I have the same temp as yesterday's just about right at coverline :shrug: maybe I'm gonna get AF soon I'm only 8dpo tho :wacko: charts in my signature if anyone can take a look xx

I really don't know much about charting hun, hopefully someone can help, when are you testing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->