Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

no way wanting!! im totally mad at u for binning all your ics!!
lol

Lol guess ill be testing sooner than wednesday !! :))

:rofl: just to clarify I'm not mad that I binned them in the first place I'm mad I tested!!! Will be testing tues morning with a proper test xx

Wanting no need to clarify .....were all mad at you for throwin them !!! Haha

Wanting! What are you like!
Good to see a test Emma :p
Af has just arrived, so past 2 cycles both 29 days which is good, will join the April group when set up!
Im looking forward to seeing lots of bfps! Xxx

Just a question, is it bad that im ov on cd19?

Af has just arrived, so past 2 cycles both 29 days which is good, will join the April group when set up!

Haha I'm thinking about getting them out of the bin now :haha: It was just cleaned yesterday nothing else is in it hahahaha!

No hun not bad at all! Olivia was a cd20 ovulation!

But saying that if you want to bring it slightly forward have you tried anything herbal for that?

Xxx

And sorry she came hun xx

If you ovulate on cd19, it means you have a ten day leutal phase which is short but nothing to worry about from what I've read

I'm sorry I'm so late joining in, but can you add me please? I'll start testing Wednesday 25th but I'll only be 9dpo so might have to keep testing. Baby dust to all left to test!! And congrats to the bfps :)

I'm sorry I'm so late joining in, but can you add me please? I'll start testing Wednesday 25th but I'll only be 9dpo so might have to keep testing. Baby dust to all left to test!! And congrats to the bfps :)

Welcome hunni good luck for this cycle! Everyone loves testing in here so your not alone ;p

Had an idea. I know there are some here I know well some not so well. How about introducing ourselves a little just a bit of background whatever u want. Name or you don't have to pic or u don't have to. Just to get to know each other a little more since we speak often :) you don't have to tho :thumbup:

my heart so sorry that AF came !! but good luck on your smep next cycle...

LP of 10 days is classed as short but not enough to cause an issue according to my read ups!! XX

Had an idea. I know there are some here I know well some not so well. How about introducing ourselves a little just a bit of background whatever u want. Name or you don't have to pic or u don't have to. Just to get to know each other a little more since we speak often :) you don't have to tho :thumbup:

good idea wanting :thumbup:

ill start :haha:

my name is emma... just incase no body clicked :dohh:
im 25 ..26 in august
OH is 31 and we have a just turned 3 year old called madison

i work as a full time assistant store manager for a large retailer.... and work too many hours!!!
OH is a mechanic ...
our fave place to go on holiday is florida and were obsessed with disney!! we also love portugal

heres some of us from holiday last week- in portugal. :thumbup:

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150314_143030_zpsy13wqf4j.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150314_093940_zpsn7lmlypm.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150317_165349_zpsqjia9adt.jpg

My name is Monica, I'm 35 and my DH is 36.

We have one gorgeous little boy who's 15 months old.

Last year, in July, we got 'accidentally' pregnant (we weren't trying but neither were we preventing) but we unfortunately lost our little bean at 10 weeks. We've been actively trying since then and managed to get another bfp at the end of January, but unfortunately lost that one first week of February at 4 weeks 5 days. So hoping we'll get a rainbow soon.

Our son was born 18th December so we originally wanted to avoid another December baby but can't imagine not trying for two cycles (if we get pregnant this cycle, baby would be due on the 9th December and if we get our bfp next cycle, it'll be beginning of January but my son was early so could be December) so we agreed on a compromise - we swayed for a girl this cycle knowing it lowers our chances but thinking that if it happens it was meant to be, and if it doesn't, we avoided the December birth. Next cycle we're not temping or using opks or anything, then trying again full force cycle after that.

Secretly, I don't mind having two December babies so I'm hoping my rainbow is snuggling in as we speak! No symptoms whatsoever so far. I always get implantation cramps though and i thought I could feel something today, but to be honest, I'm pretty sure it was a bad case of wishful thinking as I only feel them when I think about them lol.

Good luck to all of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->