Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Does everyone want me to set it up now for anyone that is due now or had witch? I can call it crazy march testers moving onto April? And I'll put the link on here? Or do we just all wait here til end of march? Xx

I'm either 9/10 dpo - but it's definitely an evap as it came up after the time limit and doesn't have any color to it. Just excited to see something that isn't stark white:haha:

I'm either 9/10 dpo - but it's definitely an evap as it came up after the time limit and doesn't have any color to it. Just excited to see something that isn't stark white:haha:

:rofl:

I got a line in November on a frer that came up 3 hours after the time limit and that was a bfp month!

I'm in for the April thread- what's it called? I'll go and have a look now

Not sure I was gonna make our own one again unless you wanna make it? I know there might be a,ready one there but the problem is that loads of people are on it and so hard to keep up :wacko:

Unless you want me to make it? Sure I will be joining soon but even if I get bfp not going anywhere anyway so will still be there :) xx

Hi wanting- I made a thread once and nobody got :bfp: so I'm a bit nervous to make another. I'll just follow yours again if that's OK.

I just did a test - :bfn: within the ten minute time frame but after an hour and a half got a nice evap:

I think these tests take longer than 10 mins to develop.. That looks nice and thick, looks like it could have a lil pink to it on the pic, is it like that irl? I hope this is the start of a bfp for you :)

Joining you lovely ladies-first month actively ttc and looking to test on Friday at the earliest :) the amount of eBay cheapies I have tempts me too much!!

Welcome lovely - I have loads in my cupboard I was fine but it's getting difficult now! :haha:

I haven't even bought any tests yet -- hoping to hold out until AF is due, though don't know how well I'll do with that. Hope to hold out to 11dpo at least.

SilasLove, yay to going for it! If DH doesn't want to know then no need to tell him; a modified SMEP might work very well for you.

WAG, are you 8dpo? How much longer do you plan to wait?

Ladybumpkin, welcome!

I dont usually order tests online until about 7-8dpo so they are here for 10-11dpo but I have loads left when I ordered like 100 in bulk in November! Lol I know the best thing to do is throw them out but I can't lol...... But I know if I start testing I'm gonna be really upset for the next 6 days I need to hold onto any hope if that's possible but at the same time feel I have no chance. My loss in November was awful worst I've ever experienced and I've had 3 in total but this by far the worst. I got pregnant so quick that time and you know thought too good to be true I hate being so negative but I can't help it. Sorry for sad post just scared and up hopeful :wacko:

Yes I'm 8dpo Hun. Hoping til Tuesday but who knows lol. See wish temp does tomorrow. I though if I test early it will affect the outcome but guess that's impossible as it's already happened. And then I've remembered I've tested before and got a bfp aswell as a bfn on other months so maybe makes no difference? I really don't think I've done it this month anyway.

My husband is an EVERY night kind of guy, lol. Very rarely do we ever skip days unless the witch is here and he makes it so unbelievably hard to say no. We really should reproduce like rabbits, I think. :haha: this is tmi, sorry. But don't think smep would make any difference for us but who knows?

Silas my hubby is exactly the same I do not know where he gets his drive from but makes it easier on crucial nights :haha:

Maybe suggest to hubby it might be too much dtd every day for build up but if he really wants to one night that's fine you must be exhausted!!!
We tend to do every other day to 2 days without tops when not fertile when I get my highs and peaks it's every day.

Xxxx

Not sure I was gonna make our own one again unless you wanna make it? I know there might be a,ready one there but the problem is that loads of people are on it and so hard to keep up :wacko:

Unless you want me to make it? Sure I will be joining soon but even if I get bfp not going anywhere anyway so will still be there :) xx

Hi wanting- I made a thread once and nobody got :bfp: so I'm a bit nervous to make another. I'll just follow yours again if that's OK.

I just did a test - :bfn: within the ten minute time frame but after an hour and a half got a nice evap:

I think these tests take longer than 10 mins to develop.. That looks nice and thick, looks like it could have a lil pink to it on the pic, is it like that irl? I hope this is the start of a bfp for you :)

Noooo!!! I don't want to hear positive thoughts:shhh:

Noooo!!! I don't want to hear positive thoughts:shhh:

:haha:

:rofl:

I got a line in November on a frer that came up 3 hours after the time limit and that was a bfp month!

Oh don't say that! I'll get my hopes up :wacko:

I did tho Hun. I took it at 9dpo sat morning nothing there so in a huff threw it in the cupboard went to work. Came home and remembered just about to throw it in the bin and there was a line with edges of pink came up straight away next morning. One thing tho frer is in casing tests can cause easier Evaps that aren't although they aren't usually thick and pink but know Emma's had a few of those. I just don't wanna get ur hopes up but truly am hoping this is it for you xx

Holding on to hope is why I don't test early any more -- I prefer to symptom spot and keep my hopes going as long as possible, then try a digi as late as possible. I hate myself when I play Spot The Line on a stark white test.

If my af comes I'm throwing out whatever I have left of these ic's as can't cope with testing really early as least frer is a definitive answer xx

Okay, ewcm today so I'm hopeful. I may go out and get an opk just to see either way, but my cm seems to say yes. :)

I have no tests in my house, because I am a poas addict & I will test way too early. I just can't. If I had hundreds of test? Oh dear! :haha:

Tweaked arggggh can't believe I caved lol! Evap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 18
Opk and the test without being tweaked don't know why I bothered lol :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15
cbeary i see your line!! really hoping its something!!

wanting yeahhhhhhh you caved lol!!!!

whooppppppp soooo happy ... i can totally see it on ur tweak too!!

hoping its the early start for you both!!
and wanting i am known to get lines on everything lol me.. iv had alot of evaps over the past cycles since my mmc.. theres just cruel!!

last cycles was the worst it was super thick and pink!!! still dont learn my lesson tho with my big stash of them in my bathroom..

o and im 4po and i may have just accidently dipped one in my cup full of pee that accidently peed itself in my cup!! OOOPPPPS

cbeary i see your line!! really hoping its something!!

wanting yeahhhhhhh you caved lol!!!!

whooppppppp soooo happy ... i can totally see it on ur tweak too!!

hoping its the early start for you both!!
and wanting i am known to get lines on everything lol me.. iv had alot of evaps over the past cycles since my mmc.. theres just cruel!!

last cycles was the worst it was super thick and pink!!! still dont learn my lesson tho with my big stash of them in my bathroom..

o and im 4po and i may have just accidently dipped one in my cup full of pee that accidently peed itself in my cup!! OOOPPPPS

:haha:

no evap on mine!! whoop

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150322_171250_zpslq1grnd6.jpg

I'm 8dpo!

I'm totally mad at my self! Kept one ic for the morning and binned the rest! :haha: all 42 of them :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->