Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Hi an i join you ladies plz? I'm alreead on the March testing tthread that Aley started but it moves so fast so i think i'l join here too. 5dpo today & i'm a crazy poas addict so i'l start testing on wednesday at 8dpo.

Wishing everyone lots of luck & tons of :dust:

Definitely sticking together :)
I tested again, don't know why as pee was like water! Xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi an i join you ladies plz? I'm alreead on the March testing tthread that Aley started but it moves so fast so i think i'l join here too. 5dpo today & i'm a crazy poas addict so i'l start testing on wednesday at 8dpo.

Good luck hun xxx

Im out! Starting spotting today so AF should be here either tonight or tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone testing!

So I have worked out that if I ovulate as usual on day 19 next cycle which will be my wedding anniversary, I will be due on my birthday. Bring on April!!

April sounds fab hun, lots of luck xxx

Well, we finally were able to DTD last night after a few days break so I'm hoping that just maybe that will do it. :haha: Probably wishful thinking.

I put my O day as yesterday but that is just going by an app I use. No testing to prove it and my CM isn't right so I don't really think I am Going just yet. But if I am, we are covered.

Thanks everyone. i will be fine by tomorrow but I know today will be hard- even if i had waited to test I would still be feeling like this today. I think we had sex too late and it was just bad timing. I have just read that vitb6 and b complex can cause bloating so it didn't help that I have the side effect of that and thought it was related to pregnancy :dohh:

I will take some time away from the boards until the next time I ovulate as I need to take my mind off pregnancy for a few weeks.

Thanks for eveyone's support - this is the nicest thread I have been on since joining B&B :hugs:

Good luck for all the testers and the BFPS!!!

So sorry Hun :hugs: we will be here when you come back :kiss: take as much time as you need Hun I'll miss you! This is a fab group thats why I hoped we would all stay together regardless!

Wanting, could your thermometer need a new battery? I know that's one cause of flat temps. Plus getting up to pee so often can't help. Don't count yourself out yet -- hang in there a few days longer!!

c beary and lillian, you're not out until AF shows -- you wouldn't be the first to only get a BFP after she was already late. Don't give up yet.

Me, I'm 6dpo and much too early to test yet. Living vicariously through yours for the next few days.

Thanks Hun, nah my thermometer is fine. Last time I got up to pee was midnight and I had 5 hours of solid sleep if I convert yesterday's and today's temps it's high so I will see what tomorrow's does first. The only other thing maybe a implantation dip.

Ive seen a few posts on here asking if OPK can be used to detect pregnancy.. Ive only got one digi left and don't want to use that and I got a ton of OPKs left and well I just had to poas this morning and got this.. So I guess it's true you can use a OPK to detect pregnancy :)

I got a dark opk but I don't know when I would have got it as didn't use it til like a week or two after my bfp. Are you 13dpo?

lillian i too was sure there was somethign on them tests.....still time hun XXX

myheart sorry for the bfn but glad your excited and hubby is to for the next cycle!!!

cbeary seeing those bfns is hard hun...

none of you ladies are out just yet!! positive thoughts only!!

InVivoVeritas id so be testing if in was 6dpo im sooo weak!

wanting your symptons sound sooo strong and really do sound like it could be your month !! no idea on charts but everything looks good for you hun XXX

i took a clearblue stick this morning and was going to put in my monitor but i could clearly tell it was more a low/high stick so instead i put in wednesday the one i though was peak .. and BAM THERE IT WAS - THE LITTLE EGG SIGN ;)

im not almost certain i ovulated wed/thursday- could of even been friday lol but i felt the strongest ov pain wednesday

so i could be 4dpo or 3 or 2!! ill stick with 4dpo!! hahaha

testing time sooooooon!!!!

we dtd tuesday morning- wednesday thursday and friday night.. skipped last night as had miagrane but hoping iv covered it !!!

would be so weird if concieved on wednesday as it was madisons 3rd birthday !!

Emma that would be lovely and you have definitely well and truly covered it!!! Good luck Hun!

Thanks Hun I hope so but I've had signs in the past and they meant nothing. I hate that we feel like this which results in nothing!

Im out! Starting spotting today so AF should be here either tonight or tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone testing!

So I have worked out that if I ovulate as usual on day 19 next cycle which will be my wedding anniversary, I will be due on my birthday. Bring on April!!

Sorry Hun hate that bitch! Yay to next month tho that would be amazing! In 2011 I conceived 3 days before our anniversary!

Sorry for the bfns ladies! One again this month we only bd on the day of ovulation so I'm pretty sure l will be out so I'll more than likely join you in April! And I'm thinking about smep for next cycle too but my sex drive isn't the best! 😕 xxx

Awh Hun sorry about that it really does only take once tho!!! Is your hubby up for bedding more. I know this sounds awful but my sex drive isn't overly high but I kind of just do it lol even tho sometimes I'm knackered and not in the mood. I find a massage from hubby gets me in the mood and preseed really does help too! How do you know it was only day of ovulation? Did you temp or opk?

I tried smep years ago it never worked for me but I have heard of so many people it did for. Only problem I found with it would start arguments if I was like ok tonight we can or can't dtd you know if hubby was really in the mood and I refused but it might work for some

Phew all updated :haha:

That group does go super fast thats why I like a smaller group you can get to know each other Individually it's so lovely. And alot of the girls on here I was on 2ww with when I got my bfp in November but sadly lost baby. Some are also in my loss group :) they are all so sweet I'm sure they are lovely in other group too but I would find it hard to keep up :wacko: good luck Hun!!!

Definitely sticking together :)
I tested again, don't know why as pee was like water! Xxx

I love our little group <3

Awh damn Hun was it fmu?

Wanting im 12/13dpo should be due on tomorrow or Tuesday :)

I never tried opk before af was due, I'd be too scared as for me positive opk before it signals impending doom! :haha: I'd rather wait for it lol xx

I'm in for the April thread- what's it called? I'll go and have a look now

Not sure I was gonna make our own one again unless you wanna make it? I know there might be a,ready one there but the problem is that loads of people are on it and so hard to keep up :wacko:

Unless you want me to make it? Sure I will be joining soon but even if I get bfp not going anywhere anyway so will still be there :) xx

Well, we finally were able to DTD last night after a few days break so I'm hoping that just maybe that will do it. :haha: Probably wishful thinking.

I put my O day as yesterday but that is just going by an app I use. No testing to prove it and my CM isn't right so I don't really think I am Going just yet. But if I am, we are covered.

Good for you not using opks I couldn't do that! :haha:

No harm in trying something new and hope you ovulate soon hunni! Xxx

My CM is promising today, consistent with Oing, so I am going to go for it. :haha:

Wantingagirl - Same here as far as smep goes...do believe my OH would have problems with me telling him no, not tonight but tomorrow...we are TTC but he would refuse to have us just bd when its conceiving friendly as apposed to when either of us is just in the mood. He is a believer of it will happen when it happens. I am on strict orders to not mention ovulation to him :haha:

He just doesn't understand I don't think.

My CM is promising today, consistent with Oing, so I am going to go for it. :haha:

Wantingagirl - Same here as far as smep goes...do believe my OH would have problems with me telling him no, not tonight but tomorrow...we are TTC but he would refuse to have us just bd when its conceiving friendly as apposed to when either of us is just in the mood. He is a believer of it will happen when it happens. I am on strict orders to not mention ovulation to him :haha:

He just doesn't understand I don't think.

Hun men are all the same he doesn't get it! He sed he doesn't wanna know but I can instigate it (so he'd know anyway) but he doesn't want me to say the words :haha: he sed it will put him off but it's ok if he ever wants to ask me where I am in my cycle double standards hahahaha :dohh: he has a high sex drive anyway but i would never say not tonight darling cos it's not Monday :haha: I guess smep if you don't mind not following it to a tea or if hubby ok with that.

Yay to ovulating signs!

Xxxx

Joining you lovely ladies-first month actively ttc and looking to test on Friday at the earliest :) the amount of eBay cheapies I have tempts me too much!!

I haven't even bought any tests yet -- hoping to hold out until AF is due, though don't know how well I'll do with that. Hope to hold out to 11dpo at least.

SilasLove, yay to going for it! If DH doesn't want to know then no need to tell him; a modified SMEP might work very well for you.

WAG, are you 8dpo? How much longer do you plan to wait?

Ladybumpkin, welcome!

My husband is an EVERY night kind of guy, lol. Very rarely do we ever skip days unless the witch is here and he makes it so unbelievably hard to say no. We really should reproduce like rabbits, I think. :haha: this is tmi, sorry. But don't think smep would make any difference for us but who knows?

Not sure I was gonna make our own one again unless you wanna make it? I know there might be a,ready one there but the problem is that loads of people are on it and so hard to keep up :wacko:

Unless you want me to make it? Sure I will be joining soon but even if I get bfp not going anywhere anyway so will still be there :) xx

Hi wanting- I made a thread once and nobody got :bfp: so I'm a bit nervous to make another. I'll just follow yours again if that's OK.

I just did a test - :bfn: within the ten minute time frame but after an hour and a half got a nice evap:

Attachments

• IMG_20150322_145804~2.jpg
    IMG_20150322_145804~2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 18

Hi wanting- I made a thread once and nobody got :bfp: so I'm a bit nervous to make another. I'll just follow yours again if that's OK.

I just did a test - :bfn: within the ten minute time frame but after an hour and a half got a nice evap:

I see that! Unless it's the start of something? How many dpo are you? And I'm a bit superstitious like that of course I don't mind! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->