Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Thanks for the post monica. Hoping girl..

I too lost my baby at 12 weeks in november and had two early losses since..

Heres praying we both get our rainbows and you too wanting xx

Losses are incredibly difficult but it helps to be near people on here who understand x

Thanks for the post monica. Hoping girl..

I too lost my baby at 12 weeks in november and had two early losses since..

Heres praying we both get our rainbows and you too wanting xx

Losses are incredibly difficult but it helps to be near people on here who understand x

I'm so sorry for your losses, Emma. Here's to hoping March is our month!!!!!

Good luck to the testers! Emma I want to see those two lines next week ;-)
Sorry af got you myheart.

Emma your oh is to brown I'm rather jealous hahaha xxx

Good luck to the testers! Emma I want to see those two lines next week ;-)
Sorry af got you myheart.

Emma your oh is to brown I'm rather jealous hahaha xxx

Thanks bundle...and in kno he is very tanned all his family r same ppl think hes foriegn sumtimes !! Haha
Im so pale :((

OMG I just did a massive post and it then deleted! :wacko:I will do it properly tomorrow on PC as my iPad only lets me submit one pic at a time! My names Shona by the way or WAG :haha:

Hi ladies, I sooo can't keep up with this thread!

Sorry af got you myheart but Yey on last 2 cycles being 29 days :)

Wanting in reply to your earlier response to mine, I don't temp only use opks because I just can't do it, I get up at different times every morning and don't always some great so I think that would affect it? So I only dtd about 5 days before positive and the day after positive.

Emma keep those tests coming I want to see two clear pink lines please!

Me, I'm Natalie I'm 32 (booo) and Oh is 29. I've got a son and a daughter already, luke 6 and Emily 3, I'm currently a Legal Assistant but studying an access to nursing and midwifery course so I can go to uni to do a midwifery degree! Currently ttc no3 (maybe I'm crazy :)) and even though I have 2 already I'm still petrified of never managing another bfp! Xxx

Hi ladies, I sooo can't keep up with this thread!

Sorry af got you myheart but Yey on last 2 cycles being 29 days :)

Wanting in reply to your earlier response to mine, I don't temp only use opks because I just can't do it, I get up at different times every morning and don't always some great so I think that would affect it? So I only dtd about 5 days before positive and the day after positive.

Emma keep those tests coming I want to see two clear pink lines please!

Me, I'm Natalie I'm 32 (booo) and Oh is 29. I've got a son and a daughter already, luke 6 and Emily 3, I'm currently a Legal Assistant but studying an access to nursing and midwifery course so I can go to uni to do a midwifery degree! Currently ttc no3 (maybe I'm crazy :)) and even though I have 2 already I'm still petrified of never managing another bfp! Xxx

As long as you got 3 hours of solid sleep it would be ok?

I have 4 and I'm terrified of never get another bfp and keeping a baby xx

I feel the same... Worried because if I ever get another bfp again I know my first emotion will probably be anxiety and worry alongside the happiness :(

I feel the same... Worried because if I ever get another bfp again I know my first emotion will probably be anxiety and worry alongside the happiness :(

Yep Hun :( it won't end at the positive that's the first hurdle. I lost one in January 8+4 chemical that same year in May and I lost a baby at nearly 6 weeks in feb 2011. The one in Jan was by far the worst as is passed baby sac placenta clots etc. baby had trisomy 16 & 21 s/he had down syndrome we are waiting on genetic testing results to come back on me and hubby to see if we are carriers. I started bleeding J
December 28th, passed baby January 6th and then the following week ended up with a d&c due to retained placenta. I would have been nearly 20 weeks. But can't keep on looking back but yes I will be a bundle of nerves and I can't help thinking negative like it's too good to be true to get pregnant although I've actually been pregnant 5 times!!!

Okay ladies, I stopped following once the thread hit around 50 pages because I was feeling so discouraged BUT then I got cross hairs on FF! I finally ovulated! (I think) Only I am not sure if I am in TWW or not. I didn't have any fertile signs when I finally did ovulate after the failed attempt. Who wants to look at my chart and help me decide if I am a "Crazy March tester" or a "Crazy March tester moving on to April"?

Wanting! What are you like!
Good to see a test Emma :p
Af has just arrived, so past 2 cycles both 29 days which is good, will join the April group when set up!
Im looking forward to seeing lots of bfps! Xxx

Just a question, is it bad that im ov on cd19?

Sorry AF arrived :(. I like that you still sound positive though! I wish I was strong like that! I found this video earlier and thought it was funny and then saw your post about AF so hopefully it makes you laugh :)
https://youtu.be/gkRDqSeCFes

so, i KNEW i wouldn't make it until the 25th.:haha:

tested yesterday (sunday) at 9dpo and it was negative and tested again this morning and...bfp:shock:

wanting, i'm so hesitant to put up the bfp next to my name, but, what the hell, right?!:wacko:

terrified. and also have less than 4 hours to figure out how to break the news to my husband when he gets home from work!:fool:

eta: cns, YAY for crosshairs!!!! and that video was hysterical!
"i haven't been swimming in so long..." "oh, hi:finger:":rofl:

tested yesterday (sunday) at 9dpo and it was negative and tested again this morning and...bfp:shock:

wanting, i'm so hesitant to put up the bfp next to my name, but, what the hell, right?!:wacko:

terrified. and also have less than 4 hours to figure out how to break the news to my husband when he gets home from work!:fool:

CONGRATULATIONS ON :bfp: !:baby:

Wow huge congratulations! :)

Congratulations jumpingo! Let's see the picci pleeeaassee xxx

okay, fine, twist my arm!:haha:

first photo is somewhere between 4 and 5 minutes.
second photo is the same test, dry.[-o<[-o<[-o<

Attachments

• IMG_7664mar10dpo1.jpg
    IMG_7664mar10dpo1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7668mar10dpodry.jpg
    IMG_7668mar10dpodry.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics