• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

I'm off out to get paint in a while and waiting for my new sofa later hope everyone is ok.

I've been lax trying to take the laid back approach and not be on too much.

Can everyone tell me there testing dates and ones to be arranged I will add them on too xx

I want to test now ha, I will be testing on Fri 19th hun will be 10 dpo xxx

Oooo myheart im so excited for testing for u !!!:

Im thinkin ill ovulate on the 23rd march so i will tests 30th lol !!! Xx

Took another cheapie opk and it was positive, but got a negative on a clearblue digital. So i think I will stop testing and go with my CBFM and assume I am 2dpo.

My official testing day will be 19th but I don't think I can wait that long so will probably start testing in a few days!

I can't decide if i ovulated today or not but my cm was very clear and stretchy, and i have ov type cramps all morning. I will see what the cm is like tomorrow. A bit sad as we didn't have sex this evening as we are both exhausted, but we did do it last 3 nights and will try tomorrow night if I think i may be ovulating tomorrow. Hate missing today though, grr!!

Littlrmiss good luck testing soon :)))

Lillian im sure the 3 days will be more than enuff cover for u :)) fx to you xxx

Im flying tommoroew ladies just packef my cbfm and sticks so ill be using them away just incase ...

Cd13 tommorow..10 long days tlll ov !! Grrrrr lol hoping fir early ovulation
Lol !
Ill be on tommorot but not much whilst away so fx to u ladies who will be testing soon.

And good luck to all us waiting to ovulate xxxx

hopefully I will ovulate cd10 as I usually do and will be testing 26th but if it's anything like last month I'll be testing 2nd April (fx for first one!) hope everyone is ok and fx for positive opks soon and bfp's Oh and have a wonderful holiday Emma, bring back some sunshine for us please 🌞 xxx

Arrgh, def ovulating right now (going on huge blob of ewcm and cramping) and it is 6.30 am and I have to wait until tonight to have sex! Will it still be enough time? So gutted we didn't do it last night. The one night! I know that it is still possible from the night before, but the chances go way way down. so annoyed at the timing!

Edit: just did a test that I arrived yesterday and I have never used them before. What does it mean please? Thanks all.

Attachments

• ovtest12.jpg
    ovtest12.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 9
What a lovely positive! And don't worry you will still be in time frame later! go catch that egg :)

Okay, panic over- so it looks like I may time tonight quite well going by what i have read- so maybe my LP is shorter than I always though. 9 days rather than 10.

I'm sure you have every chance, you ovulate 12 to 24 hours after positive opk so tonight is plenty of time and you've also got a few swimmers in their waiting! Lots of luck hunny xxx

I'm sure you have every chance, you ovulate 12 to 24 hours after positive opk so tonight is plenty of time and you've also got a few swimmers in their waiting! Lots of luck hunny xxx

Thank you!

I have never had a positive digi in the past (must have just missed the surge on the tests before) and thought I would try again now and just got a smiley face. So I guess having sex at 6pm today will be okay? My husband is going to get back from work on time and we will have to put a very good dvd on for the kids :blush:

Good luck lillian!
Can't wait to start testing, tww is dragging already xxx
Have a wonderful holiday Emma xxx

I can't wait to start testing either.. Im going to try and wait until the 23rd to test :-D

If I class today as ovulation day, I will test the weekend of the 21st/22nd.

Didn't realise how clueless I was about the ovulation process. I am getting ovulation tenderness on my left side and ewcm and thought that was always when i ovulated in the past, but reading up on LH surges, it seems you ovulate 12-36hrs after. Does anyone know if you can ovulate earlier than this? I just don't see why I am getting twinges and tenderness if ovulation is still way ahead?

Lillian you can def ov before 12 hours i have before...
Jus depends on body..

Tasha good luck this cycle hope no more evaps for us or false pos !!

Ladies off to airport now ill try m fetch the good weather back

Xxx

Lillian you can def ov before 12 hours i have before...
Jus depends on body..

Tasha good luck this cycle hope no more evaps for us or false pos !!

Ladies off to airport now ill try m fetch the good weather back

Xxx

Have fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho