• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Second test once it's dried... Another evap? Can see no colour whatsoever. But inverting picture shows line too (but I know it can pick up test strip so not accurate) and greyscale shows it too. But about 45 mins since I took test.

Why am I getting so many evaps??? I've donkey ever had one in my life and now three in a row??? I'd think I was pregnant if there was any colour... :nope:

SuperDrug still pure white

I see it! Good luck :happydance:

Lillian, I'm sorry :witch: turned up, but I'm glad you're feeling so positive about it. 2ww is emotionally draining, at least now you get to relax and build up your reserves before it starts all over again.

Tasha, that's definitely a line. How many dpo are you now?

Emma and hoping, I'm sorry you're going through such a confusing time. It's still early enough for those lines to settle down and start getting darker. When you're using an ic the quality can be variable, so one test gives a line but the next one from the same batch doesn't. Hang in there!

Me, I'm 10dpo and testing tomorrow morning. I'm terrified!

Got Af this morning! Quite pleased as i can move on to next month- think i was reading way too much into my lines!

Can my LP have extended by 3 days? Hope so.

Going to try baby aspirin today!

Good luck testers!!

Good luck hun xxx

Tasha, definitely a line huni!
Hoping and Emma, i have everything crossed for you both xxx

Lillian, I'm sorry :witch: turned up, but I'm glad you're feeling so positive about it. 2ww is emotionally draining, at least now you get to relax and build up your reserves before it starts all over again.

Emma and hoping, I'm sorry you're going through such a confusing time. It's still early enough for those lines to settle down and start getting darker. When you're using an ic the quality can be variable, so one test gives a line but the next one from the same batch doesn't. Hang in there!

I'm not 100% sure to be honest. I'm guessing 13dpo but I don't chart or anything so I'm not even sure when I ovulated, af is due tomorrow but some months it's all over the shot lol xx
Good luck for tomorrow xx

Yay for testing day!!!! Good luck to you, hope you wake up to a lovely line :)

Thanks - I am feeling rather chirpy today and I am rather excited about starting a fresh! some amazon cheapies arrived today - not spending a fortune this month :thumbup:

Good luck with your tests :thumbup:I will keep a look for them!!

You have to be frikking kidding me... 4th evap!!! :( no colour, shown up after time limit. Faint but clearly visible. I've been using the same batch of tests for three cycles now (bought bulk of 50) without a problem. Someone somewhere doesn't like me :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
You have to be frikking kidding me... 4th evap!!! :( no colour, shown up after time limit. Faint but clearly visible. I've been using the same batch of tests for three cycles now (bought bulk of 50) without a problem. Someone somewhere doesn't like me :(

It's hard to imagine you would get so many evaps! Is it possible they expired? I know I got some once that came together I a tube and it said you had to use within 30 days of opening tube. I sure hope these are just early :bfp: tests! FX

I am laying in bed right now with the littles and haven't gotten up to pee yet this morning. Trying to talk myself out of it before I get up but it's not working! lol

Hoping, i overlaid my chart on yours, just for fun. i usually preach that you should only really compare you own chart to your own previous cycle charts, but i'm a graph nerd, so i do this sometimes:blush::shhh:

it doesn't show on this chart, but i got a +hpt on 10dpo and my chart started to take a dive on that day too. so you never know...:shrug:

and i would say if your LP is pretty consistent, then you've still got time. i'm just hoping that stupid witch stays far far away!:thumbup:

that's interesting! mine has dipped a bit but thinking im out bfn this morning. sorry I hadn't been around had a really bad day yesterday plus ive been busy cleaning and online shop trying to make my mind off things and working later

xxx

It's hard to imagine you would get so many evaps! Is it possible they expired? I know I got some once that came together I a tube and it said you had to use within 30 days of opening tube. I sure hope these are just early :bfp: tests! FX

I am laying in bed right now with the littles and haven't gotten up to pee yet this morning. Trying to talk myself out of it before I get up but it's not working! lol

It could be... Although the date on the packaging says they're ok... But there's something wrong with them as I know im not pregnant, my cervix has started to open now :( Plus, they seem to come up after the time limit and then disappear again once fully dry, really odd...

It could be... Although the date on the packaging says they're ok... But there's something wrong with them as I know im not pregnant, my cervix has started to open now :( Plus, they seem to come up after the time limit and then disappear again once fully dry, really odd...

:( sorry Hun. I have a feeling I will be joining too soon! :blush: xx

I'm sorry wanting :( I asked before but I think it got lost with all the comments. Will anyone open a follow up april thread from this one? Or are you all joining a ready made one? It'd be nice to keep going with whoever of us is left :)

I'm sorry wanting :( I asked before but I think it got lost with all the comments. Will anyone open a follow up april thread from this one? Or are you all joining a ready made one? It'd be nice to keep going with whoever of us is left :)

I'm going open a new one a continuation from this one and hoping the girls that got their bfp want to hang around with us too! It's a lovely bunch of girls on here. That's why I also want to continue this one onto April but also if I join another April one instead it's not the same closeness and so hard to keep up as ends up being loads on it. But also anyone else is welcome to come join this one!

As soon as my af arrives I will be setting it up :thumbup:

Xxx

Yay! Thank you! Let me know as I'll join that one. You guys are lovely, glad I came across this group :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->