• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Definitely faulty, thisnisnwhay it looks like now it's dry.

I hate my body :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
mine was bfn this moring.. so i must of too had three pink thick evaps... not sure how when two of them were in time limit!!!

grrrrr

Oh no, Emma, can't believe that! Could it be that today's one is the faulty one for you?

Oh no, Emma, can't believe that! Could it be that today's one is the faulty one for you?

no idea what to think.. the thin ones give me pink line albiet faint on tuesday night.. i then used the thick ones which gave me a pink clear thick line with FMU..
and another thick one with SMU
and then TMU was clear as day and pink

ran out of the thick so took a think today and nothing !!!WTF

Id say get a different test and test again! You can't have had so many evaps in a row, especially if they were pink!!

Id say get a different test and test again! You can't have had so many evaps in a row, especially if they were pink!!

thanks hun.... iv got some thick ones coming today but wont be able to test with them unitl the morning..
i have some superdrug ones but dont wanna waste um!!!
XX

Hope yours arent faulty hunny too and its just early days
Xx

Thanks Emma, but between my whiter than white second ic and SuperDrug, and my temp dive in pretty sure I'm out. Just want to curl up and cry now.

Thanks Emma, but between my whiter than white second ic and SuperDrug, and my temp dive in pretty sure I'm out. Just want to curl up and cry now.

awww hunny iv been there before with wanting to curl up and cry.. but need to keep strong hun!! TTC to sooo hard on your emotions epec after losses....onwards and upwards hun! our bfp will come

test from this morning dried... think i see an evap!!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/da6fd981-9041-404a-8201-3fbc600089b9_zpsu9n52eyo.jpg

Got Af this morning! Quite pleased as i can move on to next month- think i was reading way too much into my lines!

Can my LP have extended by 3 days? Hope so.

Going to try baby aspirin today!

Good luck testers!!

Got Af this morning! Quite pleased as i can move on to next month- think i was reading way too much into my lines!

Good luck testers!!

good luck lillian for next cycle and really hope your lp is extended for you XXX

Good luck testers!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second test once it's dried... Another evap? Can see no colour whatsoever. But inverting picture shows line too (but I know it can pick up test strip so not accurate) and greyscale shows it too. But about 45 mins since I took test.

Why am I getting so many evaps??? I've donkey ever had one in my life and now three in a row??? I'd think I was pregnant if there was any colour... :nope:

SuperDrug still pure white

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12
wow them lines are thick hoping... i too cant see color but iv seen grey thick lines turn to bfp!!

praying for you!!

wow them lines are thick hoping... i too cant see color but iv seen grey thick lines turn to bfp!!

praying for you!!

Emma, can you see the line too? I could see it clear as day and now that I've looked again I can't anymore and am even doubting the photo. Perhaps I just had a bad case of line eyes :)

Is anyone creating an April testers thread following this one? Or are you joining an already made one? I feel I've kind of started to get to know you ladies so it'd be lovely to continue the journey with the ones who weren't successful this cycle!

praying for you!!

Emma, can you see the line too? I could see it clear as day and now that I've looked again I can't anymore and am even doubting the photo. Perhaps I just had a bad case of line eyes :)

def NOT line eye hun there 100% a line there...

keep testing !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"