• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

So much to catch up but tried to read back a good few pages best i could. I'm seeing so many early bfps here so fx. Hoping, tasha & emma i see lines on all!
Good luck to rest waiting to test

I am 11dpo and this morning when I wiped I had light brown on toilet paper. I normally spot first day of AF, but I am not due till Monday. Called doctor's nurse to let her know about spotting and she thinks it may not be AF. Isn't 11dpo late for IB? Anyone have advice. I was afraid to test this morning and the days previous have been negative.

I am 11dpo and this morning when I wiped I had light brown on toilet paper. I normally spot first day of AF, but I am not due till Monday. Called doctor's nurse to let her know about spotting and she thinks it may not be AF. Isn't 11dpo late for IB? Anyone have advice. I was afraid to test this morning and the days previous have been negative.

It could be that you implanted at 10 9 dpo and blood is just making its way out. If you did, you won't show positive for another couple of days. Good luck!

11dpo isnt too late for ib......implantation bleed can happen dats after inplantation..the egg nuzzles in further !! Fx hun if u test xx

Mom2sam fx for the mornin...u too hoping girl !!
And all u other ladies testing..
Im pretty certain ill get bfn in the mornin....

Thanks girls! I am trying to keep positive. Keeping you all in my positive thoughts!

Took an ovulation test today and it was still kind of dark but not as dark as yesterdays, so that means yesterday was my peak day, right?

Yeah silas i'd say it was if it was positive yesterday & lighter today means your ovulating today so 1dpo for you tomorrow. Good luck for this cycle

Cnswilliams, I've had two different types of implantation cramps. With son it was like s pinchy feeling to one side and then a dull throb for a night of so. With my last pregnancy it was Af cramps. So I'd say that AF cramps at 6dpo is a very good sign!!!!!! Doubt you'll be getting AF that early so hopefully it's your bean saying hi :)

This time around I had some strange, really sharp twinges. And then some dull 'heavy feeling pressing down' cramps all evening and a bit yesterday morning. Again, different from the other two times so don't know whether to get excited or not... (Who am I kidding? I'm excited, just don't know whether I'm going to end up disappointed or not lol)

Good luck!!!

"your bean saying hi!". That's cute! lol. I hope your symptoms were your little bean saying hi too! lol

Jumpingo, do you really think there's a shadow?

Of course (!!!!) I dug my test out of the bin and I can see a line. Odd as it was the bottom one I could see a shadow in, but after I dug them out, the line is in the top one. Not holding my breath, I think it's a nasty evap. Too thin, no colour ANDY could only see it with the light angles just so lol. But still doing a hold and retesting in a couple of hours to see if I can see anything.

Thanks body for tricking me :growlmad:
:happydance:
I sure hope you get your official :bfp: in the morning

:( unfortunately ladies I think I'm out. Massive temp dive this morning so expecting AF soon. My LP is usually 13-14 days though so I hope it holds out a bit longer!!! (It's only 10 days so far). I sometimes get a dip, then a rise then a dip again so hoping that's what's happening this time. Devastated but hey, what can I do :(

Looking forward to more bfp today!!

Hoping, i overlaid my chart on yours, just for fun. i usually preach that you should only really compare you own chart to your own previous cycle charts, but i'm a graph nerd, so i do this sometimes:blush::shhh:

it doesn't show on this chart, but i got a +hpt on 10dpo and my chart started to take a dive on that day too. so you never know...:shrug:

and i would say if your LP is pretty consistent, then you've still got time. i'm just hoping that stupid witch stays far far away!:thumbup:

Attachments

• Hoping girl 2 overlay 3.26.jpg
    Hoping girl 2 overlay 3.26.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 3
Hoping, i overlaid my chart on yours, just for fun. i usually preach that you should only really compare you own chart to your own previous cycle charts, but i'm a graph nerd, so i do this sometimes:blush::shhh:

it doesn't show on this chart, but i got a +hpt on 10dpo and my chart started to take a dive on that day too. so you never know...:shrug:

and i would say if your LP is pretty consistent, then you've still got time. i'm just hoping that stupid witch stays far far away!:thumbup:

Thank you! I hope you're right :) only time will tell I suppose!!

Thanks for doing that :)

Oh my god... Is this another evap? Showed up at 12 mins. Currently waiting in another dip stick. Please, body, don't be so mean. It's nice and thick but has no colour :( :( :(

Might crack open a SuperDrug...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 13
i dunno, i'm thinking that looks pretty positive...! no??
what's the time limit on the package say?

It does look nice and thick! Patiently waiting your next tests!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->