• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Gorgeous line, tasha!! No doubting that one :)

Hoping, I'm really sorry to hear that it's a bad batch of tests. How unfair. Onwards to next month and a better batch.

WAG, hope today's going better than yesterday for you. Don't count yourself out yet; it :witch: isn't here yet then you're still in the game.

Thankyou :) I just can't believe it! Iv had SO many negative tests, frer and superdrug negatives Sunday,Monday,Tuesday! First faint positive on a cheap test yesterday at 12 dpo!
Xx

Huge congratulations tasha!
Sending lots of baby dust to everyone else! Xxx

Spotting for me at work this evening blah.

I will start the new thread tomorrow! Good luck with the testers and congrats the bfp'ers xx

:happydance:Congratulations!!!

I have been so flipping emotional today, bouncing between feeling angry/frustrated to sad. Then saw this test and the joy that I felt for you almost made me cry!!!! WTH is wrong with me! lol I think PMS is coming on early this month! lol

Spotting for me at work this evening blah.

I will start the new thread tomorrow! Good luck with the testers and congrats the bfp'ers xx

I'm so sorry :(

hopefully we'll make new year babies... It'd be a nice way to start the year :)

I agree, a New Year baby would be lovely!

Two more weeks till another TWW :)

Good luck today testers!!

Well, 2 more bfn for me today. Won't even bother looking at them after time limit, 4 evaps is all I can stomach lol.

Wag, let me know when thread is up :)

Good luck those left to test!!!

aww hoping your not out just yet!!!! XXX evaps r evil tho!!

WAG hunny sorry for the spotting hun hope its nt AF!!

new years babies would be lovely tho ;))

good luck everyone

Sorry for the bfns hoping and booo for the spotting wag, I'm not going to bother testing now unless af doesn't show Tuesday, bfn last night and I know it's still early but I think I'm out so I'll be joining April and hoping for a new year baby! Hate new year usually so it would be nice xxx

Well, if I was to get pregnant this cycle of be due beginning of January and my son was early (9 days) so thinking second one will too, which would give me a panel birth date of end of December. We'd like to avoid this in a way due to Joshua's birthday being in December and with christmas it ends up being an expensive month! But not ready to not try so this cycle I'm going 'natural'. No opks, no charting, nothing. I'm already hyperventilating!!! Lol. Can't cope with not being 'in control'

BFN for me today too.

I wouldn't mind a New Year's baby. My birthday's in October and as a child I always wished it was at the start of the year.

That would be very fitting considering I passed my baby on January 6th next year has to be better! :thumbup:

I just have these thoughts whirling round my head.

What if d&c did damage
I'm getting older that might have been why baby had down syndrome
Harder cos I'm older to conceive
Last pregnancy took me two cycles, why hasn't it happened yet timing was perfect maybe something is wrong.
What if it takes me ages :wacko:

:shrug:

That would be very fitting considering I passed my baby on January 6th next year has to be better! :thumbup:

What if d&c did damage
Last pregnancy took me two cycles, why hasn't it happened yet timing was perfect maybe something is wrong.

it WILL be better.:hugs: this WILL get better. when, i don't know, but i have to have faith that they WILL.
i lost baby jump on dec 8th and my due date now is dec 7th. sometimes things just work that way..?
sometimes not knowing the "why" is maddening, but don't give up. your rainbow is out there trying to get back to you, i know it.:hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...april-testers-seeking-new-year-2016-baby.html

I'll be sticking here and the new one til we have all moved over. And I can only speak for myself but hope the girls that got their bfp don't go anywhere :thumbup:

Anyone doing a pregnancy journal leg me know would love to stalk it :thumbup: I have a journal anyone Is welcome on anytime :)

What if d&c did damage

it WILL be better.:hugs: this WILL get better. when, i don't know, but i have to have faith that they WILL.
i lost baby jump on dec 8th and my due date now is dec 7th. sometimes things just work that way..?
sometimes not knowing the "why" is maddening, but don't give up. your rainbow is out there trying to get back to you, i know it.:hugs:

Thanks Hun your so sweet. I just if anything would love to conceive at least before my baby's due date. I know it's early days I'm just going off last pregnancy was so quick :dohh: so now I think if doesn't happen as quick something is wrong :wacko:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->