Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

InVivo, congrats!!:yipee:
saw your ticker - i'm 3weeks and 6 days too!:friends:

I'm 12DPO and had some light bleeding. Was thinking it's my period and got bfn. What are the chances that this can be implantation bleeding? Should I be hopeful? It's still early to be a period

rebecca, i think they say roughly 6-12dpo for implantaion so possible. :shrug: how long is your luteal phase usually?

Rebecca, I had a tiny bit of brown spotting at 11dpo, which is 2 days before AF was due, and a BFP at 13dpo. It's possible.

Hang in there!

Thanks, jumpingo -- I'm so excited!!

I know a lot of people hold of on making a ticker, but I've had a lot of early losses so I'm going to enjoy absolutely every minute I can of this pregnancy.

See you in 1st Tri!!

I had a bfn at 11dpo and got my bfp this morning at 13dpo -- on a digi, so there's no doubt. You're not out until :witch: shows up.

Saying that, I deliberately didn't test until later this cycle because I don't like what seeing a bfn does to my mind.

It's up to you what works best for you, but whatever you decide be good to yourself. :hugs:

Congratulations!!!:happydance:

I had a bfn at 11dpo and got my bfp this morning at 13dpo -- on a digi, so there's no doubt. You're not out until :witch: shows up.

Saying that, I deliberately didn't test until later this cycle because I don't like what seeing a bfn does to my mind.

It's up to you what works best for you, but whatever you decide be good to yourself. :hugs:

Congratulations hun xxx

Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! Happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

Aw, thanks everybody. After spending the past two weeks watching everybody else testing, I still can't believe it's my turn.

So, lots of early bfp's but I haven't kept track of "when" those bfp's were. Anyone get a bfn on 10 dpo but later got a bfp or if bfn at 10 dpo then more than likely not Prego?

I had bfn at 9,10 & 11dpo.
Faint bfp at 12dpo confirmed with frer at 13dpo
X

Congrats Jumpingo!! :) I remember you from the July thread-- so hoping you get your sticky bean this time! :flower:

Hi ladies... Freaking out over here right now! So I've been patiently waiting for AF after getting my BFN, except she never came sooo I went this morning and got some frers. Shows BFP except now I'm freaking out because surely the lines should be darker as its CD32?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 32
Leanne, who hoo!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a lovely line, looks perfect!!!!!! Yay, yay, yay!!!!

Rebecca, I had a tiny bit of brown spotting at 11dpo, which is 2 days before AF was due, and a BFP at 13dpo. It's possible.

Hang in there!

It's very light bleeding but it's red. From what I've read implantation bleeding is pink or brown. This is certainly very light tho. AF due tomorrow. BFN again this morning.

Congratulations Leanne, maybe you ovulated later than you thought xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->