Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

I had a bfn at 11dpo and got my bfp this morning at 13dpo -- on a digi, so there's no doubt. You're not out until :witch: shows up.

Saying that, I deliberately didn't test until later this cycle because I don't like what seeing a bfn does to my mind.

It's up to you what works best for you, but whatever you decide be good to yourself. :hugs:

Congratulations on your :bfp: !

I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. I agree, the 2ww is the worst. I know for a fact in not pregnant and I'm still not able to sleep for more than two hours a night because I just can't shut my brain down :( Happens to me at the end of every cycle, my mind racing half the time trying to clutch at any straws hoping I'm pregnant when I know I'm not, the other half just overwhelmed with sadness at another failed attempt.

I know what you mean about being devastated at another bfn, but if it was me, I'd have to test. If i didn't, id spend all day wondering whether it would've been a bfp and it would just torture me. At least with every bfn I get incredibly sad, but more prepared for the arrival of the witch... But that's just me :)

Just know we're here for you whatever you decide to do, and we'll cheer you if it's a bfp and understand more than anyone else how you're feeling if it's a bfn...

Good luck!!!!

Thank you, it is nice to be able to express how I feel on here and know others understand. I did take another test and it was another :bfn: I hate that this is causing such emotional termoil! I have 3 beautiful children sitting in front of me and all I can think about is the one I lost and the one I'll never get. My dreams are becoming manic like my mood too. Had a horrendous dream that hubby was cheating on me and had to lay awake convincing myself it wasn't real and then when I fell back to sleep had a sexy steamy dream about us! (TMI, sorry). It is starting to be an intrusion on every day life. Wish I could say all the crazy mood and feeling stuff was because I AM prego but I found out at 10 dpo with the rest of them :-( Sorry for such a depressing post.

Never apologise for posts cnswilliams :) this ttc business is an emotional minefield...

So sorry about your bfn :(

Thanks ladies :flower: I got two tests so will feel better about things if I get a darker line in the morning with fmu. Sorry for those who have gotten their bfns and happy and healthy 9 months to all who have gotten their bfps!

Y'all are going to think I'm nuts (I think I actually am going a little crazy over all of this) but my uterus feels tingly and I have butterflies in my stomach. Even with bfn my mind is still managing to play tricks on me :(. Anyone else experience this and get a late bfp?

Hi everyone, mind if I join you?

I won't be testing in March, but had an insemination today, and if all goes well, I'll be testing April 8 and will be due December 20!

Brandi, there's an April continuation thread over here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...april-testers-seeking-new-year-2016-baby.html
which will likely be more active than this one in a week or so:thumbup:

Y'all are going to think I'm nuts (I think I actually am going a little crazy over all of this) but my uterus feels tingly and I have butterflies in my stomach. Even with bfn my mind is still managing to play tricks on me :(. Anyone else experience this and get a late bfp?

I'm sorry, I don't have an answer, but I'm hoping it's a good sign for you!!!! Xxxx

A little happier with the lines this morning but still v wary... Hate how mc takes some of the excitement and innocence out of pregnancy! :nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 21
Massive temp dive today which means AFis knocking at my door :(. Also means ff was way wrong about O! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->