Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Af for me today ladies, oh well onwards and upwards to the April thread!

Xxx

Sorry the witch showed cnswilliams, hoping girl and natilly :hugs: hoping April is your month :flower: :dust: :dust:

Congrats invivo and Leanne! Lovely to come back after the weekend to see your :bfp: s :happydance:

I had a brill weekend with the family & close friends and had a few :wine: and thoroughly enjoyed myself!

I am so excited about this month- on cycle day 5 and hope AF ends soon - it has been rather heavy and uncomfortable :(

But..I am hoping for an early ovulation again but have to wait and see :)

I will move to April thread from now- hope to see you all there and keep us posted all you BFPs, it's nice to follow your progression - happy and healthy nine months :thumbup:

Im 5dpo today.... jist waiting around...haha. sorry to those who AF got.

Sorry the witch showed cnswilliams, hoping girl and natilly :hugs: hoping April is your month :flower: :dust: :dust:

Thanks, mine isn't here yet but the temp dive makes it inevitable. Still have the tingle uterus like very mild braxton hicks, it's weird. And yes, braxton hicks very much tickle to me lol.

Hoping and Natilly, we may all three be able to be cycle buddies!!!!! What are your cycle lengths????

Im usually 27 days... This cycle was 26 but then sometimes it's 28 so it all evens out. Yay for cycle buddies!!

Oh no! Waiting for longer sucks!!! :( But then again, as we're not really trying this cycle it just means I'll get my disappointment early :( I know there's always a chance but with the little amount of sex we end up having on the cycles we don't try the smep, it truly would be a Christmas miracle lol.

Bah, wish I could convince dh to properly try this cycle too! He'd probably say yes if I really insist but it wouldnt be fair as I know he'd really prefer to avoid this cycle...

Oh no! Waiting for longer sucks!!! :( But then again, as we're not really trying this cycle it just means I'll get my disappointment early :( I know there's always a chance but with the little amount of sex we end up having on the cycles we don't try the smep, it truly would be a Christmas miracle lol.

Bah, wish I could convince dh to properly try this cycle too! He'd probably say yes if I really insist but it wouldnt be fair as I know he'd really prefer to avoid this cycle...

Why does he want to avoid? Did I miss something?

Our son was due on the 30th December, which then changed to 27th and he was born December 18th. If I conceive this cycle, I'd be due 2nd January and chances are second one will be a bit early too so potential for having two babies born on the same of consecutive days is high. (Or in best case scenario, close!). Dh thinks it would be best if our children's birthdays were a bit further apart so we can concentrate on each one separately and make a big fuss of them individually, especially seeing as their birthday would already be 'overshadowed' by xmas and nye. Add to that that we'd have to pay for two birthdays and two Christmases all in one month and it makes it an expensive one!

We've got plans in case it happens anyway, but as my DH says DS happy if it just happens but he doesn't want to go out of his way to try and have them so close together. I see his point and if I wasn't so desperate, I'd be happy to wait... but I just want another baby no matter when it's born!! Lol. But I suppose in the grand scheme of things, a cycle won't matter.

So we're not preventing but not trying. Not temping or doing opks and that's stressing me out a bit already!!! But I'm hoping I'll chill out s bit more as the cycle goes on and perhaps I'll feel less pressure this way... You never know, I might end up deciding I don't want to use opks or temp the next cycle either!!

Our son was due on the 30th December, which then changed to 27th and he was born December 18th. If I conceive this cycle, I'd be due 2nd January and chances are second one will be a bit early too so potential for having two babies born on the same of consecutive days is high. (Or in best case scenario, close!). Dh thinks it would be best if our children's birthdays were a bit further apart so we can concentrate on each one separately and make a big fuss of them individually, especially seeing as their birthday would already be 'overshadowed' by xmas and nye. Add to that that we'd have to pay for two birthdays and two Christmases all in one month and it makes it an expensive one!

We've got plans in case it happens anyway, but as my DH says DS happy if it just happens but he doesn't want to go out of his way to try and have them so close together. I see his point and if I wasn't so desperate, I'd be happy to wait... but I just want another baby no matter when it's born!! Lol. But I suppose in the grand scheme of things, a cycle won't matter.

So we're not preventing but not trying. Not temping or doing opks and that's stressing me out a bit already!!! But I'm hoping I'll chill out s bit more as the cycle goes on and perhaps I'll feel less pressure this way... You never know, I might end up deciding I don't want to use opks or temp the next cycle either!!

:thumbup: Got it! lol I think we are taking a break next month as well but only because I need a mental break from all of this. I am literally going crazy!!! I was joking with a friend today that I think I could go into labor any minute because I am feeling Braxton hicks. I was kidding of course about the labor but I swear I am feeling what feels like very mild Braxton hicks quite often!!!! Gotta just give myself a break to reset!:shrug:

I wonder what those are, cns, it's an odd thing to be having!

Ttc messes up with my mind more than anything else lol. A break is always good, it helps to ground myself back and helps me keep in mind other things too, rather than dwelling on all the negatives :(

Hoping the break does us good! X

I wonder what those are, cns, it's an odd thing to be having!

Ttc messes up with my mind more than anything else lol. A break is always good, it helps to ground myself back and helps me keep in mind other things too, rather than dwelling on all the negatives :(

Hoping the break does us good! X

It's official, CD1 for me :cry:

I'm so sorry cd 1-2 is always the Pitts

Hope your ok :hugs:

Silaslove come over to the other thread since you will be testing In April :thumbup:

Hoping sorry your ntnp but that was when I conceived Erin! Although I would still do sneaky opk and initiate things :haha: that means he's still ntnp right! Lol

Leanne congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->