Crystal Drano Gender Prediction

belicious86

Mother of Boy & Girl
Reaction score
I go for my ultra sound on Monday and I just can not wait to find out what I'm having. My mom told me about this crystal drano stuff that you put in a glass jar and then add your urine to and if the reaction produces a dark brown/black color it means your having a boy and if its a light color blue/green then its a girl. Has anyone ever heard of this or done this??? My mom did all the mixing of the things for me, and i watched it stayed light blue/green for like 20 seconds then turned black. She said that means its a girl...I want to get excited but I've never heard of this craziness before LOL!!

You have to be careful with that stuff because you're actually mixing some pretty volatile chemicals. Make sure you mix in a well ventilated area.

That said, it works exactly the same as the IntelliGender tests (which means you have a 50/50 chance of being right). It's really not all that highly accurate (no matter what the website says) because your diet can affect the result. If you eat a pretty alkaline diet then it'll show one thing and if you eat a fairly acidic diet, it'll show another. There's a LOT of women on another forum that I frequent that have tried these kinds of tests and they ended up wrong.

It's fun to do if you're doing it for fun (kind of like the wedding ring test) but I wouldn't plan my entire nursery around it.

I was reading about this just this morning!!

https://www.babygenderprediction.com/drano-gender-prediction.html

doesn't look very safe if you ask me!

ive never even heard of it hun, in my family its tradition to do tht pendulum thing where u hang it above ur belly n if goes round its a girl n if it goes length ways its a boy lol and its been right so far :p

Ive never heard of anything like that hun, to be honest I think everything like that is a myth and it is only a 50/50 chance of either way anyway :rofl: hehe
Good luck for your scan on monday hun! :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"