C's Journal/Lists

c1403

Reaction score
Thought I'd make a start although I am stuck on ideas for my girls.
They both are still beleivers but do question it so not sure if they are just saying it so they don't miss out on Santa gifts.
Lots of Events coming up on Facebook too, so looking forward to a busy December :D

GIFTS
Dd1 (10)
1. Cheer Trainers (online)
2. Teddy coat
3. Beige trousers/ top
4. Cargo trousers/ jumper top
5. Tshirt/Joggers x2
6. PJs x2
7. Room decor
8. Snuggie
9. Thermal Printer (amazon)
10. Alarm clock (amazon)
11. Jogger outfit
12. Squishmallow
13. Hair/Beauty Box
14. Jewellery stand
15. Bedding

DD2 (8)
Stocking Fillers
1. Slime kit
2. Teddy coat
3. HP Game
4. HP Outfit
5. PJs x2
6. Lego x2
7. Snuggie
8. Harry Potter Wand (ebay)
9. HP spell book (amazon)
10. Sea Monkeys (amazon)
11. HP Tin
12. Squishmallow
13. Jogger outfit
14. Ear defenders
15. Potion bottles and kit

DH

Mum
Bedding/Throw
Nighties/Slippers
Bath/Body set
Watch
?

Dad
Football shirt
Wine rack
Wine glasses
Wine
?

Sister
Blanket
Bedding
Nightie
Hair Hamper
Scarf

Nan
Scratchcards
Cardigan
Radox

Auntie/Cousins
Hat/Gloves
Candle
Chocolate

Nephews x 2
Remote Control car (to share)
Nightlights
Selection Box

Baby Nephews (first christmas)
Noahs ark
First christmas onesie
Wooden letter train (plus one for his brother who passed away at birth)
LED memory candle for K

OTHER PREP
Decorations
Woodland theme as always

Elf Ideas
My girls still love the elf (we have two) so have ordered some joke cards from Porky Pengin like last year.

Food/Drink
Will be at home so will just be usual Christmas Dinner, cheeses, wine etc. Probably get slush puppy syrups for the kids

Days out/Santa Visits
Going to the reindeer centre to see Father Christmas.
We always have a local Christmas Market, I'll be going to the Ideal Home Christmas show too. The girls really want to go ice skating too.

Last edited:
Following :) It's hard at this stage isn't it knowing what to buy, my girls are similar ages to yours and the younger one still likes toys sometimes (I think as she has a younger brother who she is close in age to) but the older one is well and truly past them now.

Great start !!

You always give me fab ideas for my girls too they are similar ages to your girls.

Ah glad I have givne good ideas in the past as but I am soo stumped this year. Its birthday week this week and that was hard enough....and then DD2 declared over weekend she wants Harry Potter 'stuff'. She's only watched one and read 2 chapters of the book. So waiting to make sure it's not a phase, as quite alot of Harry Potter 'stuff' out there lol.

At least if she gets proper into it you'll have plenty to choose from :haha:

DD2 wanted to design her Christmas list (I found one in her room so we did it again, with some changes haha). I love how she wrote cheap/expensive.
She had a hoverboard on her first list and I explained santa would struggle with that this year :xmas2:

I had to do mine too

Shes at an age where she doesn't really play with toys but will randomly start playing with something. Today it's been the stamps which we haven't used for years, yesterday it was minibbrands she hasn't touched since last christmas.

Screenshot_20221108-184501_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20221108-184452_Photos.jpg

I'm broken lol. Painted DD1 bedroom yesterday took us all day and night but looks lovely now.
She had green/pink walls but now has white/pink. Getting her various bits for her room for Christmas like a collage wall, vines, lava lamp, bedding etc.
Painting DD2s next week. She's having blue/white and then HP bits, not too much though as I'm sure she'll change her mind after Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->