Cycle Buddies Wanted! CD1 around 1st Oct

Hello ladies,
Just an update. I just tested and got s :bfp:s!!!! I can hardly believe it, especially after they told me at the scan "No way". I am delighted and terrified all at once. Please have your FX for me that this is my sticky one!
Good luck to all of you for this cycle.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh WOW! That is so amazing. Congrats and have a wonderful nine months :):happydance:

Congrats Niki! And again Sash! This is all so great -- miss you guys. Stertaed another group that isn't too active, may need to pop in on other threads for the support. On CD8 here, hoping for BFPs this month!!! wil keep checking here for a bit x

Okay, so I have some news......

I went back to the doctor for a CD25 progesterone test, to see if it plunged after my good CD21 results.... and it hadn't. They also told me I had a :bfp:

Early days but very excited :) :cloud9:

Good luck to everyone.

Sash: when did you dare to change your status and ticker?
I am too scared to change them!!!!

Niki - I changed them right away ... because I was SOOO excited and couldn't tell anyone in real life! Plus, they're easy to change again if need be.

Okay, so I have some news......

I went back to the doctor for a CD25 progesterone test, to see if it plunged after my good CD21 results.... and it hadn't. They also told me I had a :bfp:

Early days but very excited :) :cloud9:

Good luck to everyone.

Congrats, Sarah!! That's awesome :wohoo:

Wow!!!! Sarah!!! That's fab news!!!!!
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So pleased for you!!!!!

Thanks guys :) Told DH and he was thrilled :cloud9:
Have a great weekend

congrats sarah...that's great news! have a happy healthy pregnancy!

OMG!!! I've been gone for 2 days and so much has happened!!! CONGRATS Sarah and Niki!!! I'm SO thrilled for you both, what wonderful news :D :D
:happydance:

I got a mooncup for this cycle to cheer me up a bit (lol weird?!) and it is really a godsend! I MUCH prefer it to tampons. Gonna start a new thread about using mooncup as a conception aid... Any thoughts here?

You ladies give me hope that my time is still to come :D Have a fabulous 9 months, both of you!!

Shadow x x

I gathered that it's not so good for conception as the material they are made from might not be so nice for :spermy:s.

OMG!!! I've been gone for 2 days and so much has happened!!! CONGRATS Sarah and Niki!!! I'm SO thrilled for you both, what wonderful news :D :D
:happydance:

I got a mooncup for this cycle to cheer me up a bit (lol weird?!) and it is really a godsend! I MUCH prefer it to tampons. Gonna start a new thread about using mooncup as a conception aid... Any thoughts here?

You ladies give me hope that my time is still to come :D Have a fabulous 9 months, both of you!!

Shadow x x

What's a mooncup? (I'll prob feel very blond when you tell me!)

Sarah, it's a silicone cup that you can use instead of tampons: It collects the menstrual fluid and you tip in down the loo and rinse the cup out and reuse: No waste, no risk of TSS, feels nicer (I think) than tampons, never have to buy tampons again :)
Not for everyone, though: My friend is so "small" she can't get one in! apparently they have a service where if the smaller size is still too big, you can send it in to them and they can melt it down and resize it for you (!!)
Niki, I hadn't even thought of the material be non-:spermy:-friendly... Looks like it may not be all that good an idea to use it as a conceptions aid. Anyone know anyone who has done it?

Hey, can I join you? So many :bfp:'s it's fab!!!
Shadow - I'm CD 6 today also, my cycles can be anywhere between 28-32 days (has been 36 once....) How long you been ttc? Month 11 for me but still feeling positive about it all as only really last few months that really tried to 'time' it! Good luck to you :hug:

Hey KazNic :D Great to meet you! We've been trying since mid July this year, this last cycle of mine has been the only "odd" one I've EVER had (even before BCPs) and I was 6 days late (so I guess it was a 34 day cycle) Before I got AF this month, I was CONVINCED that I was preggers, I believe I even said I'd eat my hat if I was wrong! (oops! Good job I don't wear hats eh?!)
I'm sort of straddling groups right now, KazNic; There's a LOT of BFP action going on in the CD1 8th Oct group, it's quite exciting!!
I'm trying the whole temping thing this month for the first time, so I hope that I can pinpoint my Ov date properly this time and fingers crossed for this month!

:hug: to you, and welcome :D
Chat soon, best of luck!

Shadow x

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would update to let you know we lost the baby at 6w3d. :( The story is in my pregnancy journal & the miscarriage section.

I will TTC again in a few months and will be keeping track of you until then!!

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would update to let you know we lost the baby at 6w3d. :( The story is in my pregnancy journal & the miscarriage section.

I will TTC again in a few months and will be keeping track of you until then!!

Oh, I'm so sorry Sash. My thoughts are with you.
:hug:

Sash: so, so sorry. I have been there too. I know that no words can help, so sending you a huge :hugs:. If you ever need to chat, cry, etc, feel free to PM me.
Thinking of you.

Oh Sash, I'm so sorry to hear that :( :(
Sending big :hug: your way, take it easy over Christmas and have some family time, good luck for next time you decide to try again...

Biggest :hug: to you, honey, it must be a very hard time.

Shadow x

Anyone still following this thread?? Fancy looking at my pics? Well, you're gonna!! Check this out and let me know what you guys think... It is just an internet freebie, but... A line is a line, right?!?

Attachments

• 100_1367.JPG
    100_1367.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back