Cycle Buddies Wanted! CD1 around 1st Oct

the spotting sounds good as well (implantation maybe)

Hi Jenna, hi all!!
Jenna, I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to join our little gang: Not sure whether I'll be starting a new cycle just yet (STILL no sign of the :witch: !! REALLY hoping this is a good sign! :D )But nonetheless, Jenna, I'm officially welcoming you to the group :)
Rachelle, I'm really surprised and delighted for you that AF hasn't been your way yet! I'm sure you were totally expecting to get her this month, FX for you and hope that your DH has a secret supply of speedy strong :spermy: s hehehe! Keep us posted :) As for me testing, I have tested a few times now over the past couple of days, but all are :BFN: s... I'm gonna wait at least until tomorrow now before testing again.
NEW SYMPTOM: Heartburn. Got it this morning after breakfast. I've never had it before, and my mum says she suffered terribly with is during her PGs. Another positive sign! Hehe

Niki, so glad that the nasty cyst has all gone and that your doc seems to think it'll be so easy for you to get PG if you just relax LOL I totally know what you mean: How on earth could you relax after all that?! But there is something to her advice, I think, in that we should probably all try our best to to get too stressed out over it all.

I'll let you all know what happens with me this month, sending :hug: to all!

Shadow x x

P.S. Jenna, what's your situation, hun? Been trying long? All the best to you!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome shadowrat. well my fiancee and i have been trying for almost 2 yrs now. we have had 2 m/c. the las one was early this month. very disheartening. sometimes i feel so ttc crazed its good to know im not alone and not loony, just not as fertile as some women i guess. but God will bless us again and hopefully with a sticky one.
so still no :witch: ?? very good sign as i see you have a 28 day cycle and have passed that mark. heres to a hopeful :bfp:. hope to see one in here soon.

lots of :dust: to all

Jenna: so sorry for your losses. I lost my LO in May and it was heartbreaking.
Hoping you get a super-sticky bean very soon.

same to you niki. i never imagined how heartbreaking and horribly emotional it was to go through this. every women who has ever had to endure this is a survivor in my eyes.

:hug: right back :hugs:

i have faith that we all will make it through and come out on the other side wonderful mothers of our miracle babies

Grrrrrr!! Still no AF, and still all BFNs! What's going on??? GIVE ME MY BFP!!!!! lol sorry guys, I feel like I've been so patient this month, this is driving me nuts!

Thanks for the thought, Sash :)
It is a pain to keep wondering... I don't feel like AF is on her way at all, and I'm still getting lotion-y CM every day (which I'm told is a good sign) but the BFNs are starting to get me down :S ...
If nothing has changed by this Friday, I think I'll go see my GP. Good plan?

Shadow x

ShadowRat -- I'm confused..your ticker says day 6, but you are still in the last cycle? What a pain! I feel your frustration - yours too Niki -- I joined a new group - CD Oct 30 -- please stop by if you are so inclined -- Reedy is over there. Oh, Niki -- I'm sorry your doc was patronizing. People really do not think, do they! Reeeeeeelax, hun. Geez. (Something you should tell to HER!) "Relax, doc, I'm going to keep telling you I want to get pregnant, so just relax, right?"
:hug:

Thanks, Ompath... But I've had disappointing relief from my confusion, as AF came this morning. I'm not too gutted, I know it will happen soon enough. I think I may know what happened this month, as I remember posting up here strangely late in the month that I had EWCM - Maybe I ovulated randomly late??? Not sure, but that would explain it a bit!
So I'm gonna find a new group on here for this time of month: Good luck all of you!!! Might pop in here every now and then to check, but I'm thinking this group might dissipate a bit now, cos aren't most of us "out" this month, and all at different times??
Gonna start tempting now, too, so might have more of a clue of whats going on next month!

Shadow x

Sorry she got you. I think she'll be at mine in a day or two.
Good luck with the temping.
:hug:

Hello ladies,
Just an update. I just tested and got s :bfp:s!!!! I can hardly believe it, especially after they told me at the scan "No way". I am delighted and terrified all at once. Please have your FX for me that this is my sticky one!
Good luck to all of you for this cycle.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Nikki thats fantastic News congratulations so pleased for you x

Thanks. I am a bit scared to change my signature and stuff yet.
Hope you'll be joining me soon!

Wooo-hoooooooo....just goes to show, the nurses dont always get it right hun. Sooo pleased for you.! Well done girl.

Sash: when did you dare to change your status and ticker?
I am too scared to change them!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"