Cycle Buddy Wanted *UPDATE* Cycle 2 CD Oct 20 (Cycle 1 Cd1 22 Sept)

I know how you feel gab! I called my dr today too! She suggested i come in for a cd 21 blood work tomorrow as well until i told her it would be cd23 for me and she said i still could but best if i wait till next cycle if i am not pg now. she said to keep taking the b6 vitamin but that she does not know how proven it is to work but it cant hurt. she also said that the surgery should not have messed up my lp and since i got pg last time i have good chances that my body just needs to regulate but that if i dont get pg this time she will do the blood work and make sure all is well and do something about it if it isnt! so now i am taking multi vitamin and a b6 vitamin. i also just went to the potty and i had lots of c cm! i hope this is a good sign! i will be 5 dpo tomorrow! i just cant wait to say i am 8 or 9 dpo that way i know i have a longer lp!

R - I am soo excited for you. There is nothing like hearing your little one's heartbeat for the first time.

Gabs - Glad to hear about the appointment. Think positive.....you O'd and your doctor is going to confirm it.

1stbaby - FX that you will have a 10+ days LP!

Nlytin..you know we have a thread in ttc..called Team jelly bellies..by jai jai! We all post there i think..hehe

Just to let you know I wont have the internet as from tomo until god knows when I am packing now and didn't realise how much stuff i had accumulated so will catch up wth the Jelly Bellies soon!! lots of :dust: for you all and hope that you all get your :bfp: I will check again as soon as I can and hope I don't miss too much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->