Cycle Buddy Wanted *UPDATE* Cycle 2 CD Oct 20 (Cycle 1 Cd1 22 Sept)

Morning ladies.
WEll if you take a look at my chart my temp didnt do what i wanted it to do!...it went even lower!!! its 97.1 and i got sleep and took it at the right time! WHAT is going on...did i O and just not have a temp change? i reallly want to get a cd21 test but my ob doesnt know im trying! Would any doctor whose seen me in the past do it? like at a different clinic? I am so upset i started crying when i saw the temp!!!!!...also my cm is pretty much just creamy now, no ewcm..and cp is closed! Please help ...im so upset!
Sorry girls!

HOpe your all doing good!!!!:) HUGS

Don't get upset. I know you are fustrated but that won't help with O. I agree with Jai, try a different thermometer and see what happens. Why not tell your OB you are trying so you can get the cd21 test.

Hi Girls, I love coming home in the evenings and reading everyones news.

Gabby, I think you should do like me....put the thermometer away.
Temps do work and can be very helpful, but I think perhaps yours is like mine.....wakky!!!! It was driving me mad and making me completely stressed, totally not worth it. Temping is meant to give you peace of mind and help you be relaxed.
You have been bding, you had loads of EWCM which my FS said is a definite healthy ovulation sign, so leave the rest in God's hands, you have done your bit.

As for symptoms, the egg only reaches the uterus 5DPO at the very earliest,
so in most cases there really won't be any pregnancy related symptoms to spot until then.

Don't forget that bleeding gums only happens in your second trimester and porridge brain normally only kicks in from around 10 weeks.

The main things to look out for as early signs are genereally:
- metalic taste in the mouth (any where between 5DPO - 14DPO)
- fatigue
- constipation
- heartburn
- nausea
- or in a lot of cases like 1cre8tivgrl, no symptoms at all :)

I did a HPT this morning, I just love to POAS and it came back with a very faint BFP!!!
Obviously this does not mean I am pregnant, it is still from the injection. I am going to keep taking them, but I think I should get a negative by Sunday at the latest because it is very faint. Then from about Wednesday if I get a BFP, it will be the real thing.

Jai-Jai, when are you going to test?

I had a few symptoms starting almost immediately, they are all in my ttc journal but this is what I noticed that was different for me.

1 DPO and straight thru till a few days after I got my bfp I had a little bit of white creamy cm every day, and I am ALWAYS completely dry after ov so this made me wonder...and at 7DPO I started getting lots of blue veins all over, mostly on my thighs and calfs, and some on my chest, these by the way are still there!! But my cm is gone for the most part. Hope this helps you ladies! I'm so excited for all those :bfp:!!!!! So Jai_Jai your 3 or 4 DPO today notice anything different? Change in CM??

:hugs: to all my girls

Ok so only two more opk strips left and i cant wait to use them up! I am going to wait the next two days using the strips and temping to determine whether FF is right or not. I think its wrong because of my temps last month, I mean has anyone ever had this happen before!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

I got (TMI coming up) this really really thick sticky cm today like you know when glue dries?? its rubbery?? i got that!!! what do you think that is??? had some cramps today and bbs are so incredibly sore and i am all over the place - emotionally :cry: I am worried I am doing the right thing getting married, moving out (which is wed) and TTC even though its all I want in the world I am panicking big time and dunno why!!! aaaaaaaaaah!!! someone help!!! also i def had a metallic taste in my mouth on way home even sucked sweets to et rid of it but t was still there xxxxxxx

Hi gals hope everyone is doing good. Debs glad to hear the line was faint, hopefully the HCG will get out of your system quickly so you can get a true :bfp: and trust it. Gabs I looked at your chart and can not figure out what is going on. I am having trouble with my temps too, I am waking up in the middle of the night but still taking my temps when I do wake up. They are a lot higher than my "normal" pre O temps and I am not sure what is going on. i want to just stop temping but know I will still drive myself crazy wondering. Hope we can both O in a timely manner and catch that egg.

Ok so only two more opk strips left and i cant wait to use them up! I am going to wait the next two days using the strips and temping to determine whether FF is right or not. I think its wrong because of my temps last month, I mean has anyone ever had this happen before!

yay yay yay you OV'd!!! I think u did when FF says - I mean isnt that right when u get a dip u OV?? xxx

I think you OV'd too. I don't think the temps have to be the same each cycle if they have gone above coverline then you have. Congrats and enjoy being in the 2WW!!!

I got (TMI coming up) this really really thick sticky cm today like you know when glue dries?? its rubbery?? i got that!!! what do you think that is??? had some cramps today and bbs are so incredibly sore and i am all over the place - emotionally :cry: I am worried I am doing the right thing getting married, moving out (which is wed) and TTC even though its all I want in the world I am panicking big time and dunno why!!! aaaaaaaaaah!!! someone help!!! also i def had a metallic taste in my mouth on way home even sucked sweets to et rid of it but t was still there xxxxxxx

I'm loving all those symptoms you are having and you should be too. Don't panick about anything, you seem to be doing very well. It just seems you have a lot on your plate at the moment but it will all settle down and you will get throught it just fine. We all have these moments when all things in life converge on you at one time. Just take a deep breath and step away from it all for a bit and refresh yourself.

Good luck girls..sounds like you all will be getting your bfps...im going to be the only one without one..:( cry...

thanks so much for the support, i am being a little more pesimistic than i should but we will c how things play out. I hope i oved when ff says that would make my day! at least then I know i am back on track for ov! gab maybe you caught the eggy anyway! dont worry! plus now you can start getting in the habit to temp every day and from the begining. I think I am going to do some research and try and find ff charts with multiple cycles listed to compare coverlines, i thought they were the same each cycle....

Hi 1stBaby, this was my third time doing temperature charting and my temps weren't anything like last time around. I definitely don't think they have to be the same.

I agree with Jai-Jai, I think you ovulated on Tuesday like Jai-Jai and I so we are all 4DPO today.

Thanks for the extra info R, I have that creamy cm you spoke about, lets see if it is a good thing. I have all my FX!!

Jai-Jai, awesome news about the metalic taste in your mouth, I got this at 8DPO last time around and also keep thinking I can already taste it. If anyone doesn't get it, don't forget R hasn't ever had it and she is going to be a mommy of two so no need to panick we are all different. Just like some girls get sore boobs early on, I only got them at probably around 6 or 7 weeks last time and I only got few blue veins on my boobs around 10 weeks, I think it depends on how fair your skin is.

Gabrielle, how are you feeling today? I hope you are less stressed.

MsTwiggy, haven't heard from you in a while, you have quite a busy job from the sounds of things.

Has anyone heard from Mel? I haven't, I hope she is okay.

Hi Debs dearie, yes it's a busy time at the office, nearing year end, lots of things to tie up so I hardly have time for anything other than BD and work. :rofl: but i definitely make time to drop in on my Jelly Belly team!!

Jai Jai, I'd be jumping with joy if i had a least one of those symptoms :) currently my bbs feel slightly sore, but nothing major so I'm thinking of ignoring it as a symptom, so other than that, no other symptom whatsoever.
If we assume that I O'd on Monday, then I'm 1 dpo ahead of you ladies (JaiJai, 1stbaby and Debs). So for the record, i'm 5 dpo with no symptoms.

1stbaby, hope all goes well with your temping! :hugs:

Gabby, don't give up too early hun! the game is not over until the wicked :witch: arrives!! and even if she does, we can always try again next round :)

R, thanks for the info, very helpful :D

nlytin, everything going ok on your side?

Jai-Jai, are you going to start a new thread for us call "Team Jelly Belly", that way we can all hang together no matter who is in first trimester or not :)

Good Morning Ladies, Well I got my + OPK this morning and me OH had :sex: last night and have to wake him so we can go again. Gosh I hope i catch that egg.

Gabby don't get down. With the amount of bding you did I would say your chances are really good.

Debs, good idea! It would be great to be able to chat no matter where we are in our TTC or PG journey.

Fingers crossed for you Nlytin, hope you get that eggy :)

How you are all doing well and getting those symptoms! As for me..im still kinda in the dumps...temp rose to 97.5..but who knows it may be low again tomorrow. Also we didnt bd yesterday so i hope i didnt miss o! I dont have any fertile cm so i figured why bother.!
ON a postiive note..im going out with girls from work tonight..never have done a girls night out! SOOOOO excited!

Have fun gabs! i remember those days, haha, i hardly have time anymore. but more often i dont feel like it, then when i get out, i have a blast! so i got a neg opk today!!!!!!! I am so excited and my temp stayed the same, i guess my temps are just giong to be different this month! Whatever works, maybe thats a good sign! I really am excited we have bded so much i will be devistated if we didnt catch the eggy! So odd how i get 4 pos opks every month though. Last month i didnt ov till the last one so i was confused this month, but i am going to trust FF!

one more week to testing! one more week to testing!! aaaaaaaa!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->