Cycle Buddy Wanted *UPDATE* Cycle 2 CD Oct 20 (Cycle 1 Cd1 22 Sept)

Ok so some girls have looked at my chart and say they think i o'd on cd12? and that maybe an implatation dip on cd 17..? What do you girls think..do you see that or no? Be honest thanks! luv ya all!

I honestly can't tell sweetie because your temps have been going down since that rise that it almost looks like cd 17 could have been O day too, but at the same time it looks the same for cd 12. I am curious to see what you next couple of temps will be for confirmation.

well my ov was confirmed today. I am still having doubts though. I am tryin to feel a little better. i dont have any cm now and i hear a lot of women who are pg get c cm. mine went away today so i am feeling like maybe it didnt happen this month either. i guess all i can do now is temp and have my fx! i just keep reading about everyones journey to ttc and how long it takes some people. i hope i have some of the strength some of these women have that it takes years to conceive #1.....

Gabs, I thought that you might have Oed on CD 12 but then saw you had a negative OPK that day so I thought I was just wrong. Sorry your body is messing with you. Hope your temp rises for you soon.

Morning girls!

How was your girls night out Gabby? Did you have a blast?
One thing we must remember when we look at your temps is that you are doing it vaginally and everyone else is doing it orally, the temps are probably a bit different because of this, maybe a bit higher or lower and the amount of cm you have could also change the temperature.

1stBaby, I was just curious how the coverline is set up in FF. I see yours
was 98 F / 36.68 C last month, this seems quite high. My guess would have been that you ovulated around the 16th/17th last month, just like you did this month. Who told you that you have a short LP? I definitely think you are in with a good chance this month.

I agree MsTwiggy, just one more week.......so excited :happydance:

Jai-Jai, when are you moving house?

R, how you feeling? Tired?

Nlytin, how you doing?

srm0421, did you ovulate on Friday??

I am officially depressed now. FF changed my ov day which makes tons of more sense now. I just hope I am still in the running this month. No one told me I have a short lp, i just noticed i did. Last month I ov on cd 20 then only had a 7 day lp because af showed up on cd 28. This month I ov on cd 18 which if my cycles are always regular 28 days, and they usually are, i will only have 10 lp. This is still a good thing unless af shows up early like last month. I am so stressed now and sad. I really hope it works this time.

1stBaby, please don't stress. You have done everything you can. FF is not perfect.
You are definitely in with an excellent chance just like Gabby is in with an excellent chance.
We all have to have a PMA, we have done everything we can.
Our little angels will decide for them selves whether or not they want to be a Leo or a Virgo!!!

Jai-Jai has started our team thread: (click on the line below "Team Jelly Belly")

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/70779-team-jelly-belly.html

Morning ladies..my night out was pretty good. Did alot of dancing and had A drink! hehe i wasnt going to but i figured idk if im prego and ones not going to kill me!:) I felt pretty sick before we went out and now today i do as well?? I only had that one drink coulndnt imagine being hung over haha( i wasnt drunk>)...hmm not getting excited just thought i'd let you all know!
Thanks for your advice ladies about my chart. idk whats going on either, also i didnt temp today because we got home at 3am sooo i temp at like 5.
1st baby..hun im sorry that you are having such problems. YOu did alot of bding and you ewcm is gone so i would say you are in with a great chance! Try not to stress, i know its hard but its no good. I hope we both get our bfps even thought ff is being dumb!! Also just becausey ou dont have creamy cm doesnt mean your not pg hun! LOTS of women dont get it! :) take care babe! IF this isnt your month then me and you next month all the way! One more time b4 christmas!!:)
ANy other symptoms jai jai, Debs,Ms Twiggy? Hows everyones cm, cp??? mines creamy cm and kinda medium closed.

Nytin~ hope you got that eggy hunni! Sending you sojme symptoms!!

SRM~ how are you ..?

I am officially depressed now. FF changed my ov day which makes tons of more sense now. I just hope I am still in the running this month. No one told me I have a short lp, i just noticed i did. Last month I ov on cd 20 then only had a 7 day lp because af showed up on cd 28. This month I ov on cd 18 which if my cycles are always regular 28 days, and they usually are, i will only have 10 lp. This is still a good thing unless af shows up early like last month. I am so stressed now and sad. I really hope it works this time.

Hi 1stbaby, I've read that your LP doesn't change its always the same every month so if your period is late its beacause you ovulated late, so when you stress you affect ovulation not :witch: Knowing the day you ovulate is key because then you will know the exact day :af: will showup! My LP is always 14 days so I count 14 days from when I ov and bingo! Hope this helps you. I have heard its very possible to concieve with only a 10 day LP. Anything less though and I'm not sure, there are meds you can take to lengthen it too. If you are worried I would mention it to your doc. :hugs:

Thanks so much for the support girls. I guess i am worried that things wont go back to normal after the surgery. I conceived in July with a regular 28 day cycle on cd 14 i ov and my lp was 14 days long then. Now last month my lp was only 7 days! i ov on cd 20. So if in fact your lp is always the same that means I ov on cd 18 this month and I will get af in 7 days and my cycle this month will only be 25 days! Last month it was only 27! Thats not long enought to get pg. I know if we dont get pg this month with all the bding on all the right days then I am going to go to the dr and get on progestrone that will fix it. I just wanted it so bad this month without being on medicine.

o and ps one more thing, I got a pos opk this morning! i mean what is that about. yesterdays was neg and todays was so close to pos i am pretty sure it was! I mean even DH looked and could not tell a difference! I got the same color of one the day before my darkest pos this cycle! it was like this
CD 15 - so close to pos confused if it was or not
CD 16- darker than control pos
CD 17- darker than control pos
CD 18- so much darker than control line, the control line barely existed
CD 19- darker than control pos
CD 20- control line darker neg
CD 21- same as CD 15! so close to pos i could not tell the difference between the lines~

what is that about! and today was my last strip! So guess we will c....

Hey gals, I am doing good, thanks for asking. I am getting a little excited. I had some EW CM and tried to use OPKs but they kind of confuse me so I stopped. I had a dip this morning so I am hoping for a rise tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing good.
Debs how are your lines coming? are they gone or still faint?

Gabby hope you get a clear temp rise and it stays so you don't have a doubt about O.

1stbaby- I wish I could help you with the OPKs but I gave up on them because I got confused. Good luck hope FF does not change you again.

hello there ladies!

1stbaby, hope you're feeling better hun, don't stress ok? we need to stay positive!!

1cre8tivgrl, how are you doing? hope everything's well on your side? :D

Gabby, still don't think I have any significant symptoms to report. I'm all dry, no cm nothing. slightly sore boobs have now gone back to normal. my face have suddenly been dotted with zits, although that happens sometimes nearing AF, so i guess that's nothign significant either.

Jai, hope you're doing alright with moving house and all! and thanks for the new thread!

Debs, how's your side holding up hun?

I'm starting to feel very restless (as how i did in the 2nd week of 2ww), how i wish we could speed up time!

good morning mstwiggy! I am doing well thank you for asking! I'm actually calling the doctors office today to set up my first appointment, so I'm excited about that! Waiting till I put ds to bed this afternoon though as he's really loud most of the time :) New pimples all of a sudden is a sign too!! I got this on all 3 of my pregnancies, in the strangest area, not where I ever get zits so I knew something was up. on the left hand side of my face right along my jaw line in almost a straight line following my jaw line, very strange!! I never get them there, ever. Funny thing in my first 2 pregnancies they were like that (maybe indicating both boys??) This time the zits were up a little higher, almost center cheek and in a little cirlce so I'm hoping this means girl??!!!! Crossing my fingers anyway! Are your new pimples in a place that you don't usually get them??

I'm so glad that most of us have entered the 2WW. I don't know how lucky it is for me since I only had :sex: once during my fertile time. I tried to get it done again after I got my + OPK but no such luck. OH says he feels all this pressure and it works against him when trying to "motivate" himself. I try to make him forget about that by saying let's just enjoy ourselves but he still can't do it. He says I pressure him and he can't relax. I told him when we should be BDing and he feels that should be enough. Unfortunately with our schedules and a sex life that isn't jumping. I can't be sure we will do it then. That is why I'm on him when it's time because I don't want to miss our window. It's one thing to not get pregnant when you have maximized your chances but it's another when you barely get :sex: in during that window.
He says let's try it his way and just relax (meaning let him know around the time we should and leave it alone) and then there won't be the pressure and he should be able to "motivate" himself without the baby making pressure in the back of his mind. I know it only takes one time and I'm hoping that one time was it (PMA) if not I will back with you girls next cycle which isn't bad at all. I hope that all will have gotten there :bfp:s.
Sorry to go on for so long I just had to get it out because it bothered my all weekend! Thanks for listening or should I say reading.

Ah Nlytin, sorry to hear that honey. I hope he knows how lucky he is to have a wife with a healthy sex drive :) FX this is your month, as you said all it takes is one little spermie to reach the egg and hey presto you have a bean!!!

Hi srm0421, FX you have a rise in temps tomorrow, EWCM is such an awesome sign of a nice healthy ov.

Hi R, how is the fatigue, did you manage to get through the work day okay?
I remember wanting to just put my head down on my computer and go to sleep!!!

I did another HPT today and it was a :bfn:........which in this case is a good thing :happydance:, so next time I do a HPT I want to start seeing signs of a :bfp: then I can do a complete :happydance:. I can't lie, I am probably going to start testing from Wednesday but the FS said he doesn't think I will see any thing before Friday at the earliest if it worked that is, but I am a POAS addict :blush:

Girls (R, srm0421) don't forget to put our flashing team logo in your signature.

IMG]https://img701.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2008/10/25/441ed7534d9e98f48a37d097191785ed.gif[/IMG
rember to put a [ at the start and a ] at the end of the text above

hello ladies, hope your all doing well. I'm at work today just thought i'd see how everyone was doing and let you know whats going on with me.

Well, again my temp was lower today, so who knows! its so fustrating. I might call my ob and just ask for a cd21 test and tell her i just am trying to get my cycles on track because we are going to try in feb...alil white lie..? My hubby says dont worry and just wait it out!
Also feeling kinda sick on and off and bbs alil sore, probly all in my head though.! AHHH i hate this im soo sad....

Anyways take care girls! Hope your all having a great day!

Hi girls! So just got off the phone with my new doctors office, I couldn't get the doc I wanted as she isn't taking new patients right now :( but I did get another woman from her office and they sound so nice there! My appt is next Thursday, the 20th. They have set up an ultrasound for me before my appointment to find my exact date since I ovulated late in this cycle, which means I should get to see my :baby: heartbeating...so excited!!!!! I can't wait!!

Hope your all having a great day today :hugs:

eeeeeeeeek Rhonda how exciting!!! I am soo happy for you and will be thinking of you all dsy on the 20th - love ya xxx

Thats soo exciting rhonda!!!

Well girls i did it..i called my ob/gyn and told her i am ttc and would like to do a cd21 test! She said whatever i want to do is fine with her..!! YAY...so i go for my cd21 test tomorrow, but wont get results till friday! I am so nervous to hear that i didnt o..but if i did then i know i got a chance! and if i didnt then we can do something about it! So i am glad i called and feeling alittle better bout this!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->